Barclays Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Barclays – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Barclays Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Barclays is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Barclays. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Barclays etc.
Barclays Jobs Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Application Development Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, (or) Master’s Degree|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
We are looking for Qlik Web Developers to join our team to work on Qlik’s extensions and mashups solutions. We want people who are passionate about moving fast, solving new problems and building awesome things. Members of our team enjoy end-to-end ownership of micro-services including developing, testing, deploying in production. Everyone is expected to understand the full system, help develop it and knows that the changes they submit will be in customer’s hands within hours or days.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
What will you be doing? Barclays Jobs Recruitment
- Build client-facing UI and back-end services for Qlik mashups and extensions
- Play an active role in delivering core Qlik Sense applications, as well as developing Advanced Analytics Solutions
- Code, test, and operate Qlik Sense extensions and mashups.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience with Qliksense development
- Minimum 4yrs experience in Full Stack Development/ Web development
- Extensive experience in browser development: Extensive modern-browser compatible, standards-compliant web development experience (HTML5, CSS, JS and frameworks);
- Server development: Significant modern application development experience working in a modern programming language. (C#, Java, Python, Scala, etc)
- An expert in Data visualization, AngularJS, Node.js or equivalent JS frameworks
- Proficient in wire framing, UX design or UI patterns
- Qlik Sense Certification is a plus.
- Experience developing UI for Web application projects
Skills that will help you in the Role: Barclays Jobs Recruitment
- Experience with agile development methodologies leveraging DevOps best practices (TeamCity, Jenkins, Git) will be added advantage.
- Experience in other BI Technology (Tableau, QlikView, Einstein) .
- Understanding of AWS technology will be added advantage.
- Energetic and motivated, willing to take on challenging tasks, work independently and take on time pressure
- Excellent Communication and organization skills
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Our Values – Barclays Jobs Recruitment
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Barclays Apply Link||Click Here|
Barclays Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
Barclays Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Barclays Jobs Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Barclays Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Barclays is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Barclays Jobs Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Barclays i.e https://www.barclays.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Barclays Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Barclays :
Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
Barclays traces its origins to the goldsmith banking business established in the City of London in 1690. James Barclay became a partner in the business in 1736. In 1896, several banks in London and the English provinces, including Backhouse’s Bank and Gurney’s Bank, united as a joint-stock bank under the name Barclays and Co. Over the following decades, Barclays expanded to become a nationwide bank. In 1967, Barclays deployed the world’s first cash dispenser. Barclays has made numerous corporate acquisitions, including of London, Provincial and South Western Bank in 1918, British Linen Bank in 1919, Mercantile Credit in 1975, the Woolwich in 2000 and the North American operations of Lehman Brothers in 2008.