Oracle Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Oracle – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Oracle Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Oracle is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Oracle. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Oracle etc.
Oracle Jobs Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Senior Applications Engineer|
|Qualification||BS/MS or Equivalent|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM connects supply networks with an integrated suite of cloud business applications designed and built to outpace change.
Join the SCM Common development team to help design and build revolutionary products and features to meet demand of the market.
Design and build application features for Oracle SCM Common products using Oracle technology.
Your responsibilities would include
- Become familiar with a business domain of Oracle SCM Common products
- Write design and code specifications
- Write and test high quality, performant code
- Maintain existing modules using the Oracle tools built using industry standards (Oracle
- Application Development Framework (ADF),
- Java, XML Schema, XSLT, PL/SQL, RDBMS V10)
- 4+ years of product development or any other relevant development experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent coding, debugging skills in one or more of the following: Core Java / J2EE, JSP,
- JavaBeans, JSF, EJB, Servlets, XML, Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture.
- Strong in data structure , Algorithms, Problem solving skills.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
Additional Desired Skills
- Ability to interface with customers and cross-functional teams such as other development teams
- Experience of working in Scrum teams
- Prior experience in large scale product development
- Ability to understand Systems Design
- Understanding of micro services architecture
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Oracle Apply Link||Click Here|
Oracle Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
Oracle Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Oracle Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Oracle is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Oracle Jobs Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Oracle i.e https://oracle.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Oracle Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Oracle :
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2019, Oracle was the second-largest software company by revenue and market capitalization. The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, Human Capital Management (HCM) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software.