Cipla Walkin Interviews: The Cipla Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on February 2021. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Mumbai can attend for Cipla Job Interviews.
Cipla Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 2 to 7 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for Cipla Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews . So Candidates please BookMark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
Cipla Walkin Interviews – More Information
|Experience||2 – 7 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit|
|Industry||Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research|
|Salary||INR 9,00,000 – 13,00,000 PA.|
|Walkin Date||February 2021|
Cipla Walkin Interviews – Job Description:
Roles and Responsibilities
- To lead controllership activities across all FSS global processes P2P, O2C and R2R.
- To Lead monthly and periodical closing of accounts, release closing calendar, monitor closing activities, review sub-functions accounting processes and closure controls.
- Coordinate for execution of Controller forum and track actionable items.
- Coordinate with SAP team on SAP FI related aspects.
- Responsible for FSCP control compliance, internal audit compliance and also coordinate for statutory Audit process. Responsible for Identify and lead the automation initiatives w.r.t balance sheet analytics.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITES :
- Ensure controllership of P2P, O2C and R2R processes within CIPLA Group and CIPLA partner
- Standardization of closing calendar and design templates and drive evaluation of financials for BSR review to ensure accurate trial balance
- Liaise and resolve audit queries to achieve full compliance and nil re-raised queries and ensure proof reading annual report prepared annually to achieve error free reporting.
- Contribute in new system implementation and drive automation of various reports and activities to bring in system & MIS improvements
- Mentor accountants to resolve accounting queries and also guide to achieve standard practices and processes and approve payment batches.
- Completion of statutory Audit/ quarterly review without any qualification for statutory compliance and IFC compliances for FSCP.
- Partner with Corporate Functions.
Cipla Walkin Interviews Details:
Walkin Date: February 2021
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Walkin Time: 9.30 AM Onwards
Interested candidates can mail their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cipla Walkin Interviews Venue Details:
CIPLA HOUSE,,PENINSULA BUSINESS PARK,
GANPATRAO KAD, AM MARG,LOWER PAREL,
MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India
Cipla, as an organisation has been built brick-by-brick on the foundation of care. Caring For Life has always been and continues to remain, our guiding purpose. Driven by the same purpose, we have extended our presence to 80+ countries providing over 1,500 products across various therapeutic categories in 50+ dosage forms. To make healthcare more affordable globally, we are deepening our presence in the key markets of India, South Africa, the U.S. among other economies of the emerging world.
Documents Required For Cipla Walkin Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the Cipla Walkin Interview for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2021, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Mumbai utilize this opportunity.