OpenText Job Opportunities 2021 – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in OpenText – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for OpenText Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
OpenText is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in OpenText . We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for IBM, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular OpenText Jobs notifications. People are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
OpenText Job Opportunities 2021 – Information Details
|Technical Support Engineer
|BE/ B.Tech, Any Post Graduates
|1 to 5 years
|Permanent, Full Time
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Description – OpenText Job Opportunities 2021
Provides accurate, timely technical support to Open Text Analytics Software developers, system administrators and other technical contacts primarily via the telephone and E-mail. The Specialist will deal with support issues that are complex in nature, carry differing priorities and must be addressed within predetermined service levels, so the Specialist must be adept at balancing multiple priorities. The callers will expect enterprise-level support, therefore the Specialist will need to be well-versed technically, and fully understand customer service concepts. Other objectives are to cooperate with other Customer Support Product Specialists in carrying out their day-to-day duties, and represent Open Text Actuate Software in a visibly supportive manner.
What it takes:
- Research, resolve, and record all levels of software questions from customers, with an emphasis on the more complex technical and application questions, quickly and repeatedly.
- Perform Support primarily via the telephone and E-mail.
- Answering all incoming support calls six or more hours per day.
- Provide Support within Actuate Software’s stated service level goals.
- Record and maintain knowledge collected from each incident in accordance with the standard format.
- Work with Engineering and QA to aid in the resolution of product issues.
- Participate in the testing of new and enhanced products.
- Participate in the QA process by validating and reporting bugs reported by customers.
- Write technical documents (i.e. FAQ’s, Application Briefs, etc.) both for the corporate
- Web site and for publication on hard copy.
- Participate in Team Meetings.
- Assist in the attainment of Department and Company goals.
- Special Projects as assigned by Management. Examples would be helping to implement and maintain the Actuate Software knowledgebase, training new Specialists,
- participating in group training, etc.
- Managing projects in a supportive and helpful manner while meeting deadlines.
You are great at:
- 1+ years in a Customer Support -related position, preferably in a high-tech industry.
- Four-year degree (or equivalent work experience) preferably in Computer Science.
- Demonstrated strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve problems systematically and effectively, while ensuring the highest
- customer satisfaction and staying within the stated service level goals.
- A proven ability to interface with customers (both on the phone and in person) in a support role.
- Microsoft Windows (Operating System and Networking), UNIX/Linux (Operating System and Scripting)
- Knowledge of relational databases and data modeling. Proficient in data manipulation (Excel, SQL)
- Familiarity with integrated development environments such as Eclipse
- Experience with BIRT (Business Intelligence Reporting Tools) and other Actuate technologies a plus
- Directory Services (LDAP, Active Directory)
- Knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches (Java is a plus).
Apply Mode: Online
|OpenText Apply Link
OpenText Job Opportunities 2021 Selection Process
It bases OpenText Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, t’ based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for OpenText Job Opportunities 2021
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B. Sc, M. Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the OpenText is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For OpenText Job Opportunities 2021
- First, visit official website of OpenText i.e https://www.opentext.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for OpenText Job Opportunities 2021 : Click Here
About OpenText :
Open Text™ is the world’s largest independent provider of Enterprise Content Management software. The Company’s solutions manage information for all types of business, compliance and industry requirements in the world’s largest companies, government agencies and professional service firms. Open Text supports approximately 46,000 customers and millions of users in 114 countries and 12 languages.
Open Text offers an attractive and unique opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing success stories in the Information Technology sector. Our talented and innovative team creates solutions that truly influence the way leading organizations do business. Imagine having the resources to influence tomorrow’s reality today, learning from the industries top talent and having fun while you do it! We are looking for people who think outside the box, dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow – people a lot like you.