Nokia Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Nokia – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Nokia Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.Nokia is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Nokia.We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Nokia etc.
Nokia Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
Job Description :
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- BE/BTech/MTech/MCA in Computer Science/Electronics/Telecom
- Overall 5+ years of telecom/application/middleware development experience
- Responsible for design & development of 5G Product related components.
- Excellent programing skills in C++ and Python including multi-threaded applications on Linux platforms.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Dockers, Containers is added advantage
- Continuous Integration & Build/Test automation : GIT/GERRIT, Scripting (Shell/Perl)
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Nokia Apply Link||Click Here|
Nokia Recruitment Selection Process
Nokia Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Nokia Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Nokia Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Nokia is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Nokia Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Nokia i.e https://Nokia.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Nokia Recruitment : Click Here
About Nokia :
Nokia Corporation (natively Nokia Oyj, referred to as Nokia; Finnish: is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area. In 2018, Nokia employed approximately 103,000 people across over 100 countries, did business in more than 130 countries, and reported annual revenues of around €23 billion. Nokia is a public limited company listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange. It is the world’s 415th-largest company measured by 2016 revenues according to the Fortune Global 500, having peaked at 85th place in 2009. It is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.