Applied Materials Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Applied Materials – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Applied Materials Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Applied Materials is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Applied Materials. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Applied Materials etc.
Applied Materials Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Applied Materials|
|Experience||4 – 10 Years|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a lead engineer/senior engineer, your primary responsibility will be to lead /participate in the creation of new products and enhancements to existing products from requirement to launch as part of a cross functional team involved in the development of equipment control and automation SW. You are required to design, develop, test, troubleshoot, sustain and document software changes for new requirements, enhancements and defects.
- Perform analysis, design and implementation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, processes, and product / program requirements
- Engage with global teams to effectively translate customer requirements to software requirements and identify potential solutions that are optimized to operate with in constraints of the product
- Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems
- Provide timely status updates and proactive communications on issues to the stakeholders.
- Able to interface with internal and external stake holders regarding software issues.
- Contribute as part of teams put together to meet overall organization initiatives/objectives
- As a technical lead,
- Guide team efforts towards successful deliverables.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentoring
- Able to effectively manage escalations and operate under crisis
- Have the ability and willingness to acquire in-depth understanding of domain and existing products (beyond software) and apply that knowledge to develop new products and to deliver enhancements/ fixes for customer requirements.
Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation with strong back ground in Industrial automation software
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- 4+ years of experience in product software development ( 7+ for the lead role)
Background in Industrial Automation
- Prior experience in supervisory control systems software
- Working with HW and process control teams to identify solutions and extract SW requirements
- Prior experience of working in global teams and interfacing with multiple stake holders
- Demonstrated ability to meet objectives, goals and deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong C#, .NET programming (Collection, component Model and Threads)
- Object oriented programming and design patterns
- Source control tools such as ClearCase, Git
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals – data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts
- Methodical problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with extended teams spread across the globe.
- Experience in MATLAB and Python programming is a plus
- Experience in UML is a plus
- Experience in image processing is a plus
- Travel: Work may involve travel to US, Europe or Asia (up to 10% of the time)
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Applied Materials Apply Link||Click Here|
Applied Materials Recruitment Selection Process
Applied Materials Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Applied Materials Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Applied Materials Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Applied Materials is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Applied Materials Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Applied Materials i.e http://www.appliedmaterials.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Applied Materials Recruitment : Click Here
About Applied Materials :
Applied Materials, Inc. is an American corporation that supplies equipment, services and software for the manufacture of semiconductor (integrated circuit) chips for electronics, flat panel displays for computers, smartphones and televisions, and solar products. The company also supplies equipment to produce coatings for flexible electronics, packaging and other applications. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley.
Founded in 1967 by Michael A. McNeilly and others, Applied Materials went public in 1972. In subsequent years, the company diversified, until James C. Morgan became CEO in 1976 and returned the company’s focus to its core business of semiconductor manufacturing equipment. By 1978, sales increased by 17%.