Nokia Hiring – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Nokia – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Nokia Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength. Candidates who are Interested to work in Nokia plz go to Nokia careers and apply.
Nokia is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Banglore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Nokia. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Nokia, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Nokia Hirings notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs Banglore,Karnataka,India. Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Nokia Hiring – Information Details
|1 – 3 Years
|Not Disclosed by Recruiter
|Permanent, Full Time
|Telecom / ISP
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This role requires a technical experience in the areas defined below. Responsible for design and implementation of features. Should posses excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
As part of our team, you will:
- Conduct IT Business Analysis on applications in your portfolio;
- Collect requirements and refine them with Business and IT Stakeholders;
- Author the product backlog items/user stories that make up the assigned feature(s) using the correct business outcome-driven syntax;
- Ensure that the backlog items/user stories are delivered to the client at an acceptable standard of quality;
- Execute relevant conducting walkthroughs of the delivered functionality with internal staff or clients;
- Ensure acceptance criteria for each story is defined and covers both positive and negative testing scenarios using correct BDD syntax to feed into automation tests;
- Ensure the development of the changes is done to an acceptable standard by reviewing solutions, conducting regular functional reviews and testing the changes end to end once the feature is delivered;
- Leads technical requirements gathering and/or design workshops for complex projects;
- Leads and facilitates project discovery to define business, functional, and technical requirements;
- Lead Proof of Concepts and technical solutioning;
- Works with clients to understand their needs, provide meaningful solutions and build strong relationships;
- Understanding of Security and Risk management;
- Understanding of Security Architecture best practices;
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) standards;
- Understanding of Software development security adoption strategies.
Your skills and experience:
- Deep understanding of application architecture, development, integration and data concepts and practices. Able to identify the need and recommend the use of best practices;
- Strong understanding of requirement gathering, purification and solutioning;
- Must have experience in developing Functional & System Architecture documents;
- Demonstrates excellence in understanding complex business processes and ability to apply scenarios to “Story-lines” as well as make business process modification suggestions to align with best practices;
- Makes good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical business users from various backgrounds including sales, support and marketing;
- Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably;
- Experience with both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Salesforce knowledge (previous XP, certification, or willingness to learn)
- Security affinity (certification).
Apply Mode: Online
|Nokia Apply Link
Nokia Hiring Selection Process
It bases Nokia Hiring Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Nokia Hiring
- First, visit official website of Nokia i.e https://nokia.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Nokia : Click Here
About Nokia :
“At Nokia, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Nokia’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Nokia Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.