MSC Bank Recruitment : Manipur State Cooperative Bank Limited Released Recruitment Notification for 38 Senior Account Assistant, Deputy Manager Posts. Good News for the candidates who are looking for Jobs in Manipur State Cooperative Bank, Interested Candidates Check All Details and Apply. The detailed information that is Eligibility, Job Description, Address details, Company Profile are mentioned in the below sections of this post.
MSC Bank Recruitment 2020, 38 Posts, Senior Account Assistant, Deputy Manager Posts
|Manipur State Cooperative Bank
|Senior Account Assistant, Deputy Manager
MSC Bank Vacancies Details :
|No of Posts
|Senior Account Assistant
PNB Recruitment Education Qualification Details:
MSC Bank Recruitment Education Qualification is Must have completed either their Graduation from any Recognized Institute or University in India
Manipur State Cooperative Bank Age Limit Details:
For Detailed Age Limit of MSC Bank Recruitment Check in Official Notification.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Recruitment Selection Process
MSC Bank Officials are Going to Select the Candidates through
- Written Examination
Pay Scale Details :
For Detailed Pay Scale Details of Manipur State Cooperative Bank Recruitment as Shown Below.
|Senior Account Assistant
|Rs.5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- Per Month
|Rs.9,300 to Rs. 34,800/- Per Month
Application Fee For Recruitment :
|General & OBC
How to Apply For MSC Bank Recruitment 2020:
- Visit Official website i.e mscbmanipur.in
- Next go to the Recruitment section
- In Recruitment Section, find the advertisement for the Senior Account Assistant and Deputy Manager.
- Now, Open the Notification
- Read the Official Notification Clearly
- If you are eligible, fill Online Application
- And then submit the application form before the Last Date.
- Finally, Don’t forget to pay the application fee accordingly.
Important Dates for MSC Bank Recruitment 2020:
|Starting Date for Application
|6th October 2020
|30th October 2020
Manipur State Cooperative Bank 2020 Application Form, Official Notification:
|Manipur State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
|Manipur State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
MSC Bank Recruitment Details:
MSC Bank Recruitment Education Qualification Details:
Candidates who are interested in the MSC Bank Recruitment, they must have done graduation or post-graduation in the respective fields from the recognized university or Institution. Also, applying individuals must have some year of working experience in the concerned fields.
Also Check : Graduate Jobs
Official Website: Click Here
MSC Bank Recruitment Process :
There will be first the short listing of the application forms that will be done by the Bank on the basis of described eligibility. Only those candidates will be called for the further Manipur State Cooperative Bank Recruitment process i.e. Written Test or Interview.
MSC Bank Recruitment Hiring Process:
Candidates Who are Interested to apply for Manipur State Cooperative Bank Job Please follow these simple steps while apply for the Manipur State Cooperative Bank Job
- First of all, visit the official website of the Company i.e. mscbmanipur.in to get Manipur State Cooperative Bank Vacancy.
- Further you are required to hit on the “Careers” tab which is present on the bottom left of the home page.
- Search for the desired fields from the “Current Openings” section and hit on it.
A new web page will appear with all the Manipur State Cooperative Bank vacancies which are available for that particular field.
- Read the details regarding the Manipur State Cooperative Bank vacancy description and then hit on the “Apply Now” tab available on the right top of the web page.
- Upload you freshly prepared Resume and then proceed further as directed by the web page.
Check Here : Top 10 Private Banks Recruitment Jobs
Apply Link -> Click Here
Important Note :
If you are interested to know more about the Manipur State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020, you can login to the official website of the Company. Candidates are advised to stay connected to our web portal to get the latest notification about all the Recruitments.