Mast Global Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Mast Global – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Mast Global Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Mast Global is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Mast Global. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Mast Global etc.
Mast Global Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||Mast Global|
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description For Mast Global Recruitment
To work independently on development of Extracts, Reports and Fast formulas in Oracle HCM Cloud.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Responsible for any new development of Extracts, Fast Formulas and reports in HCM Fusion.
- Review periodic release notes and application patches to coordinate the impact analysis with various functional SMEs and accordingly retrofit impacted reports and interfaces.
- Able to debug reports or templates used in Interfaces when Batch failure occurs.
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve any interface issues related to Fast Formulas and HCM
- Extracts on various modules like Core HR, Benefits and Payroll in HCM.
Qualifications For Mast Global Recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Technical skills, including query writing and execution, data validation and analysis,
2 to 4 years of experience in HCM Extracts, Fast Formulas and BI Publisher.
- Strong domain knowledge of HCM Payroll/Compensation/Benefits
- Understands waterfall software development lifecycle, familiarity with an agile methodology is a plus.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Mast Global Apply Link||Click Here|
Mast Global Recruitment Selection Process
Mast Global Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Mast Global Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Mast Global is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Mast Global Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Mast Global.
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Mast Global Recruitment: Click Here
About Mast Global :
Mast Global helps seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the unconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships, working together to identify our customers’ needs and provide solutions that fuel their success.
We have preserved this keen focus on solving business challenges since our founding in 1984. Len Bosack and wife Sandy Lerner, both working for Stanford University, wanted to email each other from their respective offices, but technological shortcomings did not allow such communication. A technology had to be invented to deal with disparate local area protocols, and as a result of solving their challenge, the multiprotocol router was born.