Cisco Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Cisco – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Cisco Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Cisco is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chennai. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Cisco. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Cisco etc.
Cisco Recruitment – Information Details
|BS/MS (or) Equivalent
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
|Permanent, Full Time
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Description For Cisco Recruitment
Who You’ll Work With
The Cisco NeXT team is responsible for building successful outcomes for our customers by producing consistent end-to-end architectures, solutions, software technologies and tools. The software and technologies we build covers products that span across all of Cisco’s core routing and switching platforms, powering the world’s largest networks. This position offers an excellent opportunity for you to make an impact in the networking industry, learn and for us to learn from you. Come join us if you want to be a part of a team that gets things done and has fun in the process!”
Who you are
You’re Software engineer and you’ll get involved in design, development of customized networking environment for some key system software. You’ll be part of a diverse team responsible for delivering quality code for large complex systems requirements. Open communications, empowerment, innovation, teamwork and customer success are the foundations of the team with “pay for performance” culture. Thus, you set your own limits for learning, achievements and rewards. Cisco Recruitment
What you’ll do
You’ll Define, architect, design, and deliver new software and features for all of Cisco’s Routing Products. Team of excellent design methodologies using finite state machines and various in-house tools/libraries. Work also involves providing constant feedback to hardware and software teams for improvements. Write complete functional and design specs independently. Write portions of product spec. Lead development of subsystems. Design & Develop large portions of software independently and rapidly.
Skills For Cisco Recruitment
- Proficient in C programming.
- Experience with software algorithms and data-structures that are used to build scalable and efficient systems.
- In-depth experience crafting networking systems with knowledge of routing infrastructure or LAN/WAN protocols.
- Experience in design and development in any of the Unicast routing protocols, MPLS signaling protocols, TCP/IP applications.
- Hands on experience on switch/router hardware/software embedded system environment (optional)
- Strong problem solving and software development/troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in crafting software with multi-threading, event handling and state machines
- Good knowledge on modern operating system design such as multitasking, kernels, filesystems, etc.
- Possess creative analytical skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended teams
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- MSEE/CS or BSEE/CS with 2+ years of related experience is required.
Apply Mode : Online
|Cisco Apply Link
Cisco Recruitment Selection Process
Cisco Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Cisco is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Cisco Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Cisco i.e https://www.cisco.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Cisco Recruitment: Click Here
About Cisco :
Cisco helps seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the unconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships, working together to identify our customers’ needs and provide solutions that fuel their success.
We have preserved this keen focus on solving business challenges since our founding in 1984. Len Bosack and wife Sandy Lerner, both working for Stanford University, wanted to email each other from their respective offices, but technological shortcomings did not allow such communication. A technology had to be invented to deal with disparate local area protocols, and as a result of solving their challenge, the multiprotocol router was born.