Lionbridge Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Lionbridge – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Lionbridge Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Lionbridge is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.So this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Lionbridge. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Lionbridge etc.
Lionbridge Jobs Recruitment – Information Details
|Senior Testing Engineer
|3 – 4 Years
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Permanent, Full Time
Why is this role exciting?
- Chance to work for the world foremost language service provider
- Opportunity to work on large scale enterprise software using cutting edge cloud technologies
- Crucial role on project which is used by global Operations and Finance departments.
- Candidate will be a one of vital role to develop continuous integration
- Crucial for building new components that help modernize Lionbridge’s technology stack
- Very good knowledge of C#, Selenium automation Framework.
- Agile / scrum knowledge.
- Continuous integration – configure automated test in pipeline in Azure DevOps.
- Good API testing knowledge with POSTMAN.
- Understand the functionality of the application and scope of work.
- Create test cases or scenarios from requirement or from user stories.
- Convert test cases to automated test scripts using VSTS.
- Train and mentor junior level team members
- Defect root cause analysis.
- Maintain Test Execution logs.
- Create and maintain repository of test suites
- Defect reporting and tracking.
- Maintain test data and artifacts.
- Assist Test Lead in preparing all status reports
- Adhering to quality standards/process and time schedules provided.
- Very good and strong in test methodologies.
- Hands on experience in developing test cases or grooming of user stories.
- Thorough knowledge on testing concepts and test process
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work in time frame IST 12.30pm to 9.30pm.
Apply Mode : Online
|Lionbridge Apply Link
Lionbridge Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
Lionbridge Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Lionbridge Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Lionbridge is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Lionbridge Jobs Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Lionbridge i.e https://www.lionbridge.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Lionbridge Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Lionbridge :
We’re bridge-builders. Barrier-breakers. Linguistic experts and cultural translators. We build deep relationships with the biggest brands in the world, so they can build deeper relationships with their customers. We’re fluent in 350+ languages, and we work from more than 5,000 cities as we combine human empathy and machine intelligence. We’ve been doing it for 20+ years, and we’re just warming up. Through our world-class platform, we orchestrate a network of 500,000 passionate experts around the world, who partner with brands to create culturally rich experiences.