Mahindra Openings: Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Mahindra – Apply Now: Great, Recruitment seekers who are eagerly waiting for Mahindra Job Openings. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers Recruitments, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength. Candidates who are Interested to work in Mahindra plz go to Mahindra careers and apply.
Mahindra is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Recruitment openings in Bangalore,India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a Recruitment in Mahindra. We are Providing the Recruitment information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Mahindra, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers Recruitments site for Regular Mahindra Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for Recruitments in Bangalore and Recruitments IN Bangalore,India. Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Mahindra Recruitment 2022 – Information Details:
|Designation||Deputy Manager – Embedded Testing|
|Experience||3 – 7 Years|
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables:
- Defining the test specification as per requirement documents and other references
- Implement and maintain the verification methods including automation to improve the quality and efficiency
- Building / developing test software to identify system component defects, execute and analysis of test results
- Maintaining records of defects in failure tracking system
- Ensure process compliance as applicable (e.g., ASPICE)
- Responsible for delivering Quality output as per the defined scheduled
- Responsible for Test Execution at HIL Test Bench like ETAS Labcar , Bloomy Cell Simulator & VT Systems to automate the Test runs by using CAPL scripts
- Responsible for timely and quality compliant deliveries
- Work closely with the team in supporting Test strategy definition
- Experience in AUTOMOTIVE HIL Testing is a must
- Experience in EV domain is preferred – Battery Management System / Vehicle Control Module / Energy Management system / Power Distribution system etc.
- Experience in working with CANOE, CANalyser – Vector tools and Analysing vehicle logs in CANOE.
- Experience in CAPL, ETAS Labcar, VT Systems, Bloomy.
- Experience in working with ALM – Polarion, SVN.
- Good communication skills to manage, discuss and co-ordinate with cross functional teams, development and validation teams.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Mahindra Apply Link||Click Here|
Mahindra Job Selection Process
It bases Mahindra Job Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply for Mahindra Job:
- First of all, visit official website of Mahindra Business Services i.e https://www.mahindracareers.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Mahindra : Click Here
Mahindra is an Indian multinational technology company, providing information technology (IT) and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. A subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
As of April 2020, Mahindra is a US$5.2 billion company with 125,236 employees across 90 countries. The company was ranked #5 in India’s IT firms and overall #47 in Fortune India 500 list for 2019. On 25 June 2013, Mahindra announced the completion of a merger with Mahindra Satyam. Mahindra has 973 active clients as of April 2020.