Invesco Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Invesco – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Invesco Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Invesco is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad. so, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Invesco. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Invesco etc.
Invesco Recruitment – Information Details
|Qualification||Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Risk: Provide comprehensive and high quality portfolio risk measurement, quantitative analysis and reporting: Value-at-Risk, Stress-Testing, Liquidity & Counter party risk.
- Project management: Be able to independently execute risk related projects in coordination with various cross teams.
- Monitoring: Design dashboards and monitor limits for Multi asset class suite of portfolios.
- Data management: Help building a strong, integrated risk management infrastructure by gathering/mapping/modelling data and resolving data errors.
- Process effeciency: Improve efficiency and effectiveness of global operating processes by designing custom computer programs/macros/queries.
- Support senior team members in research/quantitative/qualitative analysis of portfolios.
- 2-5 yrs experience in Risk analytics domain.
- Hands on knowledge of SQL database queries, advanced excel functions and VBA.
- Working knowledge of atleast 1 programming languages; Python or R.
- Knowledge of systems such as MSCI RiskMetrics and BarraOne would be a great plus.
- Sound understanding of risk measurement techniques such as VaR, Sensitivities, Stress testing and Tracking Error etc.
- Expert understanding of various financial instruments and its pricing methodology.
- Equity, bonds and derivatives.
- Sound knowledge of econometrics and factor models
CFA, FRM candidates or MBA (Finance) is desirable but not mandatory.
- Effectively operate in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Highly motivated/self-starter
- Research capability
- Good time management, able to work under pressure
- Excellent Problem solving capability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to conduct complex analysis and present data in a meaningful way.
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Open minded, flexible, and willing to listen for other people’s opinions.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate over the phone with a variety of individuals at all technical levels are required.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Invesco Apply Link||Click Here|
Invesco Recruitment Selection Process
Invesco Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Invesco Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Invesco i.e https://www.invesco.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally Hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Invesco : Click Here
About Invesco :
Invesco Ltd. is a leading independent global investment management firm, dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ.