Intel Job Openings – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Intel – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Intel Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Intel is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Intel. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Intel etc.
Intel Job Openings – Information Details
|Company Name||Intel Corporation|
|Designation||Validation and Automation Engineer|
|Experience||2 – 6 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description – Intel Job Openings Recruitment
IOT Edge Solutions are fast incorporating AI and complex workloads and use cases . Intel’s IOTG Developer Enabling Organization is working on emerging Edge Solutions for key Cloud Service Providers and enabling end to end solutions for our key CSP deployments . The organization is gearing up to build Cloud Native AI solutions which enable Thick and Thin edge device for hybrid cloud services . This is one of the strategic objectives of IOTG organization . The Edge AI SW – Software Stack Senior Developer shall be 1. Responsible for specific modules / ingredients in the cloud native stack for Edge Applications 2. working closely w. key customers to design/developing / deploy the stack components 3. identifying specific problems faced by customers during the early engagement and will be working with rest of team to rapidly prototype potential solutions for the customers . IOT Edge Solutions are fast incorporating AI and complex workloads and use cases . Intel’s IOTG Developer Enabling Organization is working on emerging Edge Solutions for key Cloud Service Providers and enabling end to end solutions for our key CSP deployments . The organization is gearing up to build Cloud Native AI solutions which enable Thick and Thin edge device for hybrid cloud services . This is one of the strategic objectives of IOTG organization .
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Qualifications For Intel Job Openings Recruitment
The Edge AI SW – Software Engineer shall be
- Responsible for specific modules / ingredients in the edge AI stack
- working closely w. key customers to design/developing / deploy the stack components , finetuning for performance , accuracy at system / platform level.
- Identifying specific problems faced by customers during the early engagement and will be working w. rest of team to rapidly protoype potential solutions for the customers .
The ideal candidate shall have 2 – 6 years of relevant industry experience
- Prior experience in building Deep Learning based use cases for any of the emerging verticals ( ex: Retail , Medical , Industrial , Automotive)
- Prior experience in software stack development – frameworks ( TF, Pytorch ), models and performance / accuracy tuning aspects
- Prior experience in Cloud stack development including orchestration frameworks ( ex. Kubernetes, docker swarm) , container development , middleware and building workflows involving deep learning solutions
- In-depth experience in OpenVINO frameworks is highly desired
- Exposure to CSP AI frameworks like Amazon Greengrass , MSFT Azure is a definite plus .
- Excellent coding skills and disciplined / methodical approach to problem solving – C, C++ , Python
- Should have the ability for rapid prototyping of solutions and iteratively codevelop/ mature them w. partnering teams . The person shall be able to independently handle technical issues and come up w. solutions
- Be a self starter and highly proactive lead with a passion to work closely with customers in emerging areas/ applications. He/ She shall be comfortable in ramping up in new technical areas
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills to be a team player
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Intel Apply Link||Click Here|
Intel Job Openings Selection Process
Intel Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Intel Job Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Intel is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Intel Job Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Intel i.e https://intel.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Intel Job Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Intel :
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley. It is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip manufacturer based on revenue, and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers (PCs). Intel ranked No. 46 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. Intel is incorporated in Delaware.
Intel supplies microprocessors for computer system manufacturers such as Apple, Lenovo, HP, and Dell. Intel also manufactures motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.