Indian Eagle Interviews: The Indian Eagle Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 23rd October to 1st November 2020. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Hyderabad can attend the One Point One Solution Interviews.
Indian Eagle Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 3 to 6 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for Indian Eagle Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews . So Candidates please BookMark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
Indian Eagle Interviews – More Information
|Company Name||Indian Eagle Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||3 – 6 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
|Salary||₹ 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 PA|
|Walkin Date||23-10-2020 to 01-11-2020|
Indian Eagle – Job Description:
The Official Recruiters of the Indian Eagle are planning a walk-in drive for the Quality Analyst Positions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Educational Qualifications For Indian Eagle Interviews:
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: Post Graduate Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Required Candidate Profile:
- Audit Calls – Score them on defined Template
- Call monitoring & Team performance
- Feedback & suggestions for improvement
- Well versed in quality tools-QC Tools
- Flexible only for Night Shifts
- Attention to detail,goal-oriented & Excellent Comm Skills
Indian Eagle Interviews Details:
Walkin Date: 23rd October to 1st November 2020
Walkin Time: 12.00 PM to 8.00 PM
Contact Person: Amit Kumar Choudhury ( 04040213111 )
Indian Eagle Interviews Venue Details:
Indian Eagle Pvt Ltd,
Opposite NATCO PHARMA,
Near Jubilee Hills check post,
Hyderabad, PIN: 500 045.
Indian Eagle is a thriving international travel company in the online travel booking niche. We are on a mission to make air travel cheaper and easier. Incepted in the year 2007 as a technological initiative to economize and modernize travel.
Documents Required For Indian Eagle Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the Indian Eagle Walkin Interview for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.