Discovery Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Discovery – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Discovery Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Discovery is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Mumbai & Pune .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Discovery. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Discovery etc.
Discovery Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree (or) Master’s Degree|
|Experience||Freshers & Exp|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description – Discovery Recruitment
We are looking for top Engineering talent, whose deep technical expertise and problem-solving skills are matched only by their passion for design and user experience. Our team builds the user experiences for OTT applications on WebM, Android, iOS, FireTV, and tvOS. If you delight in delivering high quality, fast, and efficient mobile, web, and connected device applications to millions of customers, then this is the role for you.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
As television and media habits change, our mission remains true to the principles that founded Discovery – every day we seek to ignite people’s curiosity to engage, entertain and enlighten the world around them through amazing viewing experiences for Discovery Recruitment.
The Direct 2 Consumer Group is a technology company within the Discovery brand. We are building a global streaming video platform (OTT), and a suite of applications to support all of our network’s brands globally. We are building modern container-based micro-services operated on AWS. Our platform covers everything from search, catalogue, video transcoding, personalization, to global subscriptions, and much more. We build user experiences ranging from classic lean-back viewing, to interactive learning applications. We build for connected TVs, web, mobile phones, tablets, and consoles for a large footprint of Discovery owned networks including Discovery, Food Network, Golf TV, MotorTrend, Eurosport and Discovery Play. This growing, global engineering group crucial to Discovery’s future.
We are hiring Senior Software Development Engineers to join our team in Pune / Mumbai. As a Senior Software Development Engineer, you will work in collaboration with Delivery Managers, planning sprints and prioritising new feature and bug fixes. In addition, you will use your knowledge and professional experience to influence technical decisions.
You are a collaborative team member, participates actively in team meetings and encourages fellow Engineers and other team members to be more productive, by sharing your knowledge and contributing positively to the discussions.
You are capable of handling complex software engineering tasks on your own, analyze the results and provide detailed analysis to the team members for effective decisions.
Requirements – Discovery Recruitment
- You write efficient, readable, testable code units to contribute to the overall functionality of the software.
- You understand computer science concepts and are passionate about them. You are abreast with the latest in the technology world and are keen to address challenging engineering problems.
- You communicate through data, dates and facts, applying them as appropriate to motivate and inspire
- You are comfortable with scrum agile methodologies, adapting best engineering practices by showing people, not just telling people
- You are a fast learner and comfortable to change and adapt to a fast changing environment
Desirable – Discovery Recruitment
- Proficient in Java 8, including use of Futures and Streams
- You are familiar in Reactive programming, asynchronous, non-blocking backend engineering languages like Java, Go, Node JS, etc.
- Also familiar with Akka, Play framework (or any other Java frameworks), writing highly scalable engineering backend services and messaging services like Kafka, SQS and others.
- Experience with one or more of: PostgreSQL and MySQL, Caching solutions (such as Redis and Guava), Search engine technology (preferably ElasticSearch)
- Knowledge of, and professional experience with most AWS services, and deeper knowledge of EC2, S3, Kinesis, CloudFront and CloudWatch
- Usage and understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Discovery Apply Link||Click Here|
Discovery Recruitment Selection Process
Discovery Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Discovery Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Discovery is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Discovery Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Discovery i.e https://www.discovery.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Discovery Recruitment: Click Here
About Discovery :
Discovery Channel (known as The Discovery Channel from 1985 to 1995, and often referred to as simply Discovery) is an American multinational pay television network and flagship channel owned by Discovery, Inc., a publicly traded company run by CEO David Zaslav. As of June 2012, Discovery Channel is the third most widely distributed subscription channel in the United States, behind TBS and The Weather Channel; it is available in 409 million households worldwide, through its U.S. flagship channel and its various owned or licensed television channels internationally.