Google hiring candidates for the role of Application Engineering Intern – Summer 2021, for Bengaluru & Hyderabad locations. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Bengaluru & Hyderabad locations can attend for Google Job Interviews.
About the Job:-
As an Applications Engineering Intern, you’ll play a key role in developing, deploying and supporting Google’s internal business applications.
You will be tasked with solving various problems over time. When the situation calls for it, you’ll be part of a team that implements vendor sourced enterprise software, configuring that software, customizing it, and integrating with other internal systems.
Other times, you’ll be primarily tasked with creating custom-built software.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Google Interviews – More Information
|Company Name||Google India Private Limited|
|Designation||Application Engineering Intern, Summer 2021|
|Job Location||Bengaluru & Hyderabad|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Recruitment Drive 2021Walkin Interview|
|Functional Area||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Last Date To Apply||December 11th 2020|
Google – Job Description:
Please complete your application before December 11.
Participation in the internship program requires that you are located in India for the duration of the internship program.
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the “Apply” button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
1. In the Resume Section: attach an updated CV or resume.
2. In the Education Section: attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English. Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending” to upload a transcript.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Educational Qualifications For Google Direct Interviews:
- Experience programming in Java, C++, and/or Python.
- Available to work full time for 12-14 weeks during the summer.
Returning to a degree program after the completion of the internship.
Job Description For Genpact Interviews
> As an Applications Engineering Intern, you’ll play a key role in developing, deploying and supporting Google’s internal business applications.
> You will be tasked with solving various problems over time. When the situation calls for it, you’ll be part of a team that implements vendor sourced enterprise software, configuring that software, customizing it, and integrating with other internal systems.
> Other times, you’ll be primarily tasked with creating custom-built software.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes. Maintain highest levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification, and resolution, writing clean, modular, and self-sustaining code.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions, and troubleshooting their problems. Understand operational workflows, identify and define tool needs to enable operational scaling, and drive the development (initial and ongoing) and deployment of these tools with Engineering.
- Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
Integrate third-party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field.
Currently in your penultimate year of study.
Experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
Essential skills For Google Interviews:
- Proven experience in Claims with Life or Health Insurance
- Understanding of HIPAA (PHI/PII)
- Excellent English Communication (Both written & verbal)
- Proactive communication & High analytical skills with the ability to foresee issues and suggest solutions, with impactful data
- Displays energy and passion in approaching the job
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ready to work on stretched working hours.
- Ability to independently get along with internal and external customers
- Customer service focus!
- Insurance knowledge!
Google Interviews Direct Details:
Last Date: December 11th 2020
Google application Details:
By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Apply link : Click Here
Official website : Click Here