Genpact Interviews: The Genpact Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 24th November to 1st December 2020. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Delhi can attend for Genpact Job Interviews.
Genpact Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 1 to 5 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for Genpact Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews . So Candidates please BookMark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
Genpact Interviews – More Information
|Company Name||Genpact India Pvt Limited|
|Designation||Associate, Senior Associate(Non-Technical)|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Delhi, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
|Walkin Date||24-11-2020 to 01-12-2020|
Genpact – Job Description:
The Official Recruiters of the Genpact are planning a walk-in drive for the Associate, Senior Associate Positions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Educational Qualifications For Genpact Direct Interviews:
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: Any Post Graduate Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Job Description For Genpact Interviews
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Insurance + Voice
- Transaction processing and making reach outcalls to Insured/provider/facility according to standard work & SOP
- Prioritize transactions according to detailed guidelines to meet SLA
- Plans and prioritizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve objectives
- Comprehending and responding to customer inquiries. Identify, research, and resolve problems.
- Assist with/perform other team tasks as the need arises.
- Ability to accurately interpret and compile information from a variety of sources and systems
- Ensure that turnaround time and quality of the work meets Company service standards
- Interact with Onshore /Offshore and customer in a supportive and professional manner via email and on calls
- Handle own work in process and support team efforts to ensure that individual, team goals are met.
- Maintain key records like working files, email for reference and audit purpose
- Handle basic day to day requirements of excel.
Graduation in any stream except B.Tech and Technical Graduation & Law.
Essential skills For Genpact Interviews:
- Proven experience in Claims with Life or Health Insurance
- Understanding of HIPAA (PHI/PII)
- Excellent English Communication (Both written & verbal)
- Proactive communication & High analytical skills with the ability to foresee issues and suggest solutions, with impactful data
- Displays energy and passion in approaching the job
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing outstanding customer service.
- Ready to work on stretched working hours.
- Ability to independently get along with internal and external customers
- Customer service focus!
- Basic Computer knowledge along with typing speed of 40 words/minute
- Insurance knowledge!
- Experience towards a direct calling to Insured/ providers/facility
- Excellent Calling Skills.
Genpact Interviews Direct Details:
Walkin Date: 24th November to 1st December 2020
Walkin Time: 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM
Contact Person: TABBASHUM ( 9999626858 )
Genpact Venue Details:
Genpact is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations. Our approach is continually refined in one of the world’s largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi. For additional information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow Genpact on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Documents Required For Genpact Direct Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the Genpact Walkin Interview for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.