Google Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Google – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Google Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Google is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad,Gurgaon.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Google. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Google etc.
Google Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Search Specialist, Media Ops|
|Experience||Fresher & Experienced|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Gurgaon|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of experience in managing digital marketing campaigns with online
- measurement and operations driving clear customer impact
- Experience with pitching digital solutions to clients or direct sales experience
- Experience with technical aspects of digital and programmatic advertising and experience working with product teams on scalable business solutions
- Expertise across automation, audience, targeting, attribution and assets.
- Expertise in overall search ecosystem with focus on accelerating customer success, business growth and driving product adoption
- Proven experience creating and sharing “best practice” solutions to inculcate a culture of learning and having impact at scale
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to process large data sets and identify patterns of significance
About Job :
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
As a Search Specialist, you will own the Search strategy for key clients across the entire business cycle. You will drive in depth solutions to help our search partners achieve their customer business objectives in partnership with the Large Customer Sales Teams through pitching and activating new products. You’ll posses a specialism of advanced search solutions and our clients’ business objectives, you will advise them on growing their existing business, maximizing return on their marketing investment, and unlock new business opportunities.
You will also act as an advisor and consultant that works across functions and alongside global teams, as well as a client advocate within Google.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Manage a book of business as a full-time Search Specialist, working across the entire business cycle — plan, pitch (together with in-country teams), implement and optimize
- Dive deep into the client’s business objectives and lead a holistic Search strategy. Be the Search leader to drive performance for them and growth in Google
- Work with cross site and cross functional teams to drive short and long term account growth
- Drive conversations on measurement and attribution of Search media
- Lead, drive, and scale product adoption
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Google Apply Link||Click Here|
Google Recruitment Selection Process
Google Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Google Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Google Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Google is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Google Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www.google.co.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Accenture Recruitment : Click Here
About Google :
Google, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft.
Google was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998, in California. Google was then reincorporated in Delaware on October 22, 2002. An initial public offering (IPO) took place on August 19, 2004, and Google moved to its headquarters in Mountain View, California, nicknamed the Googleplex. In August 2015, Google announced plans to reorganize its various interests as a conglomerate called Alphabet Inc. Google is Alphabet’s leading subsidiary and will continue to be the umbrella company for Alphabet’s Internet interests. Sundar Pichai was appointed CEO of Google, replacing Larry Page who became the CEO of Alphabet.