Amazon Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Amazon – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Amazon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Amazon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Amazon. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Amazon etc.
Amazon Recruitment – Details
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
Job Responsibilities :
A Manager in ADS Operations team typically manages a team of up to 25 people. The role can also require managing a team of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) or Individual Contributor (IC) that acts as support function for teams. You will also be expected to interact with counterparts in other geographies and share best practices across the program and cross program. The basic responsibilities include, but not limited to –
• Own business metrics and processes, aligned with business goals; establish processes for measuring, tracking, and driving continuous improvement of metrics
• Contributes to goal settings for direct team members in lines with process goals
• Responds to escalations/ analyzes data; highlights trends and gaps, and prepares data for business meetings/reviews
• Analyze defects and develops programs that fix root causes and work with other support/tech/process excellence teams wherever required
• Build and scale process-related solutions that have metric impact through multiple projects and automation; drive adoption of solutions across teams
• Tracks and reports key team metrics
• Review SOPs, processes, and tools to ensure that proactive changes have a positive impact on process and team performance
• Develop teams, SMEs/ICs by setting SMART goals and driving developmental plans. Provide regular coaching and feedback and help them grow on functional and leadership skills
• Participate in hiring people (both internal and external)
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Additional responsibilities may involve taking part in analyzing data trends for planning for the program, ensuring process hygiene for multiple functions, on boarding new processes and running cross program initiatives regarding people engagement.
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum 4 years in managing people, interacting with customers or stakeholders
Minimum 2 years in independently managing a function
Responsible for performance and development of a downstream team of at least 15 to 20 people in operations
Preferred Qualifications :
Master of Business Administration from tier 1 / tier 2 college
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt/ Black Belt
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Amazon Apply Link||Click Here|
Amazon Recruitment Selection Process
Amazon Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Amazon Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Amazon is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Amazon Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Amazon i.e https://www.amazon.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Amazon Recruitment : Click Here
About Amazon :
Amazon.com, Inc, is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.
Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, live-streaming platform and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization. Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. It is the second largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.