GlobalData Interviews : The GlobalData Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 18th to 27th November 2020. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Hyderabad can attend the GlobalData Interviews.
GlobalData Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 3 to 8 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for GlobalData Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews. So Candidates please Book Mark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
GlobalData Interviews – More Information
|Experience||3 – 8 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
|Walkin Date||18-11-2020 to 27-11-2020|
Job Description For GlobalData Interviews:
The Official Recruiters of the GlobalData are planning a walk-in drive for the Senior Software Developer Positions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- UG: BE/B.Tech
- PG: M.Tech, MCA
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Roles and Responsibilities
Senior Software Engineer For GlobalData Interviews
In case looking for a job change & job description matching to your profile forward resume @ mail id (email@example.com), while forwarding resume mention subject line “Applying for PHP/WP SSE @ GlobalData(Hyd)”
This job add is not for direct walkin interviews, once your profile is shortlisted by Manager will call you to schedule online interviews.
Address : 3rd Floor, Jyoti Pinnacle Building, Opp to Prestige IVY League Appt, Kondapur Road, Hyderabad, Telangana-500081
Job Description for SSE:
- The job requires the candidate to work on WordPress mulitsites and PHP –
- Design and implement applications/sites in WordPress/Drupal
- Lead and Mentor technical team for all maintenance and new site tasks
- To pro-actively address all technical issues and coordinate with India and UK teams
- Participate in agile development process to ensure project deliverables are met, on time and of high quality
- Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects
- Monitoring development activities and reporting project progress
- Understand specification document and perform coding as per the requirements and standards
Skill Set For GlobalData Interviews
- Expert in PHP, WordPress & other open source tools
- Knowledge on Ecommerce (Payment Gateways, Shopping Carts, SEO Friendliness Coding, etc)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Master’s degree (B Tech)/MCA
- Min 3 to 6 years’ of experience in PHP
- Strong programming skills
- Good aptitude and problem solving skills
Walkin Date: 18th to 27th November 2020
Walkin Time: 11.00 AM onwards
Contact Person: JohnBosco ( 9789038113 )
Venue Details For GlobalData Interviews:
GlobalData Research Center Pvt Ltd.
Jyoti Pinnacle Building,
Opp to Prestige IVY League Appt,
Kondapur Road, Hyderabad, Telangana-500081.
GD Research Center Pvt. Limited (GDRC) is a subsidiary of GlobalData Ltd, UK. GlobalData is the premier source of actionable insight into the energy and healthcare industries. With the combined expertise of more than 1,000 researchers, market analysts and consultants across 10+ countries, the company provides high-quality, accurate and transparent industry insight that helps clients achieve growth and increase business value. GlobalData’s success as a leading research and consulting firm is also highlighted by the fact that it is frequently referenced in some of the world’s leading publications, such as the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Forbes, the Financial Times, Bloomberg and Reuters. In addition to this, it has also been named one of the UK’s most inspiring companies, after being listed in the London Stock Exchange Group’s recent report, “1000 Companies to Inspire Britain”. GDRC itself has an experienced team of more than 800 researchers, analysts and software professionals based in Hyderabad, India, with diverse industry and educational backgrounds. GDRC hires its employees from educational institutes of global repute, enabling the company to provide high-quality research and analysis. GDRC’s team uses robust methodologies, including in-depth primary and secondary research techniques, proprietary databases and input from panels of industry experts, to deliver its leading research and analysis. In addition to this, GDRC has a highly experienced senior management team, consisting of leading figures in the business information industry. Why not find out more about GlobalData and GDRC via the links below: www.globaldata.com www.gdresearchcenter.com
Documents Required For GlobalData Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the GlobalData Walkin Drive for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Fresher’s India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.