GlobalData Interviews: The GlobalData Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Fresher & Experience Candidates on 10th to 17th October 2020. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Hyderabad can attend the Interviews.
GlobalData Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 2 to 10 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for Recruitment Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews. So Candidates please Book Mark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
GlobalData Interviews – Information
|Company Name||GlobalData Research Center Pvt Ltd|
|Designation||Senior Salesforce Developer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech|
|Experience||2 – 10 Years|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
|Walkin Date||10-10-2020 to 17-10-2020|
Job Description: GlobalData Interviews
The Official Recruiters of the GlobalData are planning a walk-in drive for the Senior Salesforce Developer Positions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- UG: BE/B.Tech
- PG: ME/M.Tech, MCA
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
In case looking for a job change & job description matches to your profile forward resume immediately @ mail id (email@example.com),
while forwarding resume mention subject line “Applying for Senior SalesForce Developer @ GlobalData(Hyd)”
Share your details in mail :
Full Name :
Mobile # :
Current Location :
Present/Last Company Name :
Total Work Experience Years :
Experience in SalesForce Years :
As per job description, what are your core expertise matching to role(SalesForce)/ Highlight 5 technical responsibilities you handled :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
For Out-station candidates, If selected willing to relocate to Hyderabad?:
This job add is not for direct walkin interviews, once your profile is shortlisted by Manager will call you to schedule online interviews.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II (previously DEV 501) mandatory
- Other Salesforce certifications desired such as Technical Architect, Marketing, Admin, etc.
- 5+ years Salesforce developer/admin mandatory
- Experience in Salesforce Classic and Lightning strongly desired
- 3+ years RESTful and SOAP web service WSDLs
- 2+ years working with offshore resources
- 2+ years Agile
- Ability to work independently and in close collaboration within a team, able to be multi-threaded, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Accurately forecasts level of effort and held accountable for commitments
- Anticipates timeline impacts, resource capacity, work dependencies and raises concerns and offers remedy suggestions
- Comfortable communicating step by step instructions as needed
- Identifies when business requirements conflict with technical capabilities
- Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project
- Confident and willing to challenge positions providing guidance towards alternative solution paths trying to limit the amount of custom code and use standard out of box methods to reach similar outcomes
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Mandatory hands on code and admin development experience including permissions, configurations, triggers, process builders, workflows, APIs, visual force, apex coding, custom objects, batch processes and, master database design structure.
- Responsible for documenting development work efforts, conducting unit testing and defining and publishing deployment guide steps based on SDLC practices.
- Building and elevating Change Sets from sandboxes and working non-business hours, as needed, to publish to Production.
- Critical focus to respond and troubleshoot incidents including: run and validate debug logs, escalate with vendors or other IT teams, and write root cause analysis.
- Identifies new opportunities for improvement, defines solution capabilities, and builds prototypes, PoCs and user demos.
- Sr. Developer will be familiar and comfortable using Agile methodologies including use case definitions, storyboards, user stories, story points, and iterative cycles.
- Last, the Sr. Developer will provide inputs into roadmap planning, financial system investments and overall operations performance.
Walkin Date: 10th to 17th October 2020
Walkin Time: 9.00 AM onwards
GlobalData Interviews – Venue Details:
GlobalData Research Center Pvt Ltd,
Jyoti Pinnacle Building,
Opp to Prestige IVY League Appt,
GD Research Center Pvt. Limited (GDRC) is a subsidiary of GlobalData Ltd, UK. GlobalData is the premier source of actionable insight into the energy and healthcare industries. With the combined expertise of more than 1,000 researchers, market analysts and consultants across 10+ countries, the company provides high-quality, accurate and transparent industry insight that helps clients achieve growth and increase business value. GlobalData’s success as a leading research and consulting firm is also highlighted by the fact that it is frequently referenced in some of the world’s leading publications, such as the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Forbes, the Financial Times, Bloomberg and Reuters.
Documents Required For GlobalData Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the GlobalData verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- So Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.