GE Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in General Electric(GE) – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for General Electric(GE) Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
General Electric(GE) is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in General Electric(GE). We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for General Electric(GE) etc.
GE Recruitment 2020, Software Engineer – Details
|Company Name||General Electric(GE)|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree|
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.
Essential Responsibilities For GE Recruitment
As a full stack software developer, you will be responsible for crafting and developing complete applications/services that include development of front-end using Web/Desktop UI technologies along with foundational structure and services in backend applications, server and database. You will actively contribute to the X-Ray Platforms team with directions from the Architects and other senior members in owning and independently developing a feature or feature set, management.
In this role you will:
- Be able to develop web/Desktop applications in a quick span with high quality design and demonstrating state-of-art development practices.
- Work closely with product management & architecture in understanding requirements, design, architecture and own implementation of the features.
- Be owning the requirements flowing down to design, implementation, testing and maintenance of applications and platform.
- Own the development, build and releases of software modules to multiple deployment environments.
- Crafting and building strong testing infrastructure to improve productivity
- Drive reliability upstream into the product development life cycle
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work closely with global architects and principal engineers to understand the present architecture and transform it into the next gen architecture.
Qualifications/Requirements For GE Recruitment
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or related disciplines
- 2-5 years of progressive experience in the design and development of software applications and frameworks.
- Proven Object Oriented designer and implementer with strong understanding of software architecture leveraging UML and design patterns.
- Proven Java/ JEE developer(Core Java, Design Patterns)
- Hands-on experience in API design and development
- Hands-on experience in developing RESTful services, Spring & Hibernate
- Hands-on experience in DB
- Automated testing experience by using Junit and other testing framework
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience driving CTQ flow-down to subsystems
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
- Demonstrated ability to work with technical leadership team to implement product platform/subsystem multi-generation technology plan for a specific release of a global program/product
Desired Characteristics For GE Recruitment
- Prior experience in developing UI Applications.
- Demonstrated experience on global product releases throughout the entire NPI cycle
- Have a deep understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed to run a large distributed web application
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
- Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry
- Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
- Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
- Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal priorities contribute to the organization vision
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|GE (General Electric) Apply Link||Click Here|
General Electric(GE) Recruitment Selection Process
General Electric(GE) Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for General Electric(GE) Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the General Electric(GE) is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply General Electric(GE) Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of General Electric(GE) i.e https://www.ge.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for General Electric(GE) Recruitment : Click Here
About General Electric(GE) :
General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing and venture capital and finance.
In 2019, GE ranked among the Fortune 500 as the 21st-largest firm in the United States by gross revenue. In 2011, GE ranked among the Fortune 20 as the 14th-most profitable company but has since very severely underperformed the market (by about 75%) as its profitability collapsed. Two employees of GE—Irving Langmuir (1932) and Ivar Giaever (1973)—have been awarded the Nobel Prize.