Ernst & Young Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Ernst & Young – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Ernst & Young Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Ernst & Young is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Banglore,India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Ernst & Young. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Ernst & Young etc.
Ernst & Young Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Ernst & Young|
|Designation||GCR US – Advanced Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s / Master’s degree/MBA|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop brief understanding of day-to-day activities and transactions related to tax and tax accounting matters and make sure they are properly addressed.
- Global direct tax compliance – Assist in preparation of income tax returns and workpapers for foreign jurisdictional income taxes with internal teams or with EY country teams.
- Income Tax Provision – Assist in preparation of quarterly and annual tax provision for US GAAP purposes.
- Statutory Tax Provision – Assist in preparation of annual statutory tax provision as per local GAAP with EY country teams. Assist in data compilation and workpaper preparation, where needed.
- Forecasting – Prepare cash taxes forecast by jurisdictions.
- Tax Payments – Prepare estimated and extension tax payments and manage tax payment process.
- Tax account reconciliation – Prepare balance sheet tax account reconciliation, collect supporting documents and work with client on reconciling items. Prepare and book rectification journal entries, where needed.
- Other Tax functions – Prepare journal entry package, return to provision entries, etc., and submit them for client’s approval
Skills and attributes for success:
- Ability to work and plan effectively with minimal direction in ambiguous situations
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on building high functioning teams
- Able to articulate/position complex/critical challenges, issues, etc.
- The ability to priorities when working on multiple complex projects
- Strong influencing skills, and the confidence to question existing processes
- Contributing to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism towards work challenges
To qualify for the role, you must have;
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in accounting / MBA Finance
- One to two years of experience in US and/or Non-US direct tax compliance, good knowledge and experience in income tax accounting (ASC 740 and FIN48), including a mixture of Big 4 and industry experience.
- Strong accounting skills with interest to learn US and Non-US direct tax compliance.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills including an intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Awareness of other taxes in the US
- Ability to read, interpret and apply the tax legislation
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Ernst & Young Apply Link||Click Here|
Ernst & Young Recruitment Selection Process
Ernst & Young Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Ernst & Young Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Ernst & Young Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Ernst & Young is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Ernst & Young Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Ernst & Young i.e https://www.ey.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Ernst & Young Recruitment : Click Here
About Ernst & Young :
At EY, our purpose is Building a better working world. The insights and quality services we provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities