Ericsson Openings Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Ericsson – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Ericsson Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Ericsson is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Ericsson. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Ericsson, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Ericsson Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Ericsson Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Permanent, Full Time
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
To be successful in the role you must have – Ericsson Openings
- Good understanding of testing processes/methodologies and Test Tools.
- Working experience on Test case preparation, test conditions, pre-requisites and execution
- Responsible for driving the SIT, Sanity, Regression, etc. and E2E test execution flow as part of the scrum-based model
- Hands-on experience in Robot framework is mandatory
- Manage Test Environments and report anomalies in the test environment
- Conduct periodic defect triage meeting for defect resolution as part of the scrum team
Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
- Track all results of analysis and defect management using Tools like HP Quality Center, JIRA, etc
- Good English communication skills (both speaking and written)
- Telecom domain experience is required
Apply Mode : Online
|Ericsson Apply Link
Ericsson Openings Recruitment Selection Process
Ericsson Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Ericsson
Coming to Salary Package the Ericsson is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Ericsson Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Ericsson i.e https://www.ericsson.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Ericsson Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Ericsson :
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.