Barclays Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Barclays – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Barclays Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Barclays is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chennai .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Barclays. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Barclays etc.
Barclays Jobs Recruitment – Information Details
|BE/B.Tech, BCA or Equivalent
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
|Permanent, Full Time
What will you be doing? – Barclays Jobs
- Maintain Catalogue of CSPT Application and linkage and ownership/allocation
- Ensure “active” test environments are functional and robust
- Refresh / Reset environment post release
- Develop component
- Deployment of application for testing
- Establish robust self service model and support
- Engagement with Audit/tech debt teams for CSPT non-prod stack
- Provide UAT/Integration Testing Support as and when required across CSPT applications
- Be able to apply knowledge and experience as well as industry best practice when assessing needs/solutions
- Establish best practice in coding, release and change mgmt space and evaluate any performance impact across applications
- Influencing / networking – developing internal and external business relationships and using own knowledge, skills and experience to influence others opinions and actions
What we’re looking for: Barclays Jobs
- 5+ years experience of core java, server-side multi threaded java using a industry standard framework such as Spring Framework, Spring Events, Spring Integration,spring boot
- Devops tools ( Teamcity, Nolio, Jenkins)
- Relational databases (MS SQL Server and Oracle DB).
- Analytical skills; ability to investigate and resolve issues in a high-pressured environment
- Strong ability to analyze data; attention to detail and good quantitative ability
Skills that will help you in the role: Barclays Jobs
- Migration projects like RHEL, WIN, SQL upgrade.
- Building infrastructure on cloud platforms preferably AWS.
- Problem solving skills related to application issues.
Apply Mode : Online
|Barclays Apply Link
Barclays Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
Barclays Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Barclays Jobs Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Barclays is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Barclays Jobs Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Barclays i.e https://www.barclays.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Barclays Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Barclays :
Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management. Barclays traces its origins to the goldsmith banking business established in the City of London in 1690. James Barclay became a partner in the business in 1736. In 1896, several banks in London and the English provinces, including Backhouse’s Bank and Gurney’s Bank, united as a joint-stock bank under the name Barclays and Co. Over the following decades, Barclays expanded to become a nationwide bank.