DAE DPS Recruitment 2020-21: Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Directorate of Purchase and Stores (DPS), Mumbai invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of following Group B and Group C posts in DPS Mumbai and Regional Units of DPS all over India. The last date for registration of online applications is 27th December 2020.
DPS Recruitment 2021 – 74 Vacancies Multiple Positions / Posts
|Organization Name||Directorate of Purchase and Stores (DPS)|
|Post Name||Steno, Clerk, Assistant|
|Job Location||Mumbai, INDIA|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Post Wise Vacancies:
DPS Recruitment 2021 Post Wise Vacancies List are Shown Below.
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Stenographer Grade II||02 Posts|
|Stenographer Grade III||04 Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||05 Posts|
|Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper||63 Posts|
Education Qualification Details:
Stenographer Grade II: Matriculation or equivalent. Speed of 100 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and 45 w.p.m. in English typing from Government recognized institutes.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Stenographer Grade III: Matriculation or equivalent with 50% marks. Speed of 80 w.p.m. in English Stenography and typing speed in English of 30 w.p.m. from Government recognized institutes.
Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Any Degree with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks.
Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper: Degree in Science with 60% marks (OR) Commerce graduate with 60% marks (OR) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Computer Science with 60% marks.
DPS Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit Details :
- 18 to 27 years as on 27th December 2020.
The DPS Officials are going to Select Candidates through
- Level 1 Test: Objective Type Test
- Level 2 Test: Descriptive Type Test
DPS Pay Scale Details :
- Stenographer Grade II: Level 6 in the Pay Matrix, Initial Pay ₹ 35400/- plus admissible allowances as per Central Government Rules.
- Stenographer Grade III: Level 4 in the Pay Matrix, Initial Pay ₹ 25500/- plus admissible allowances as per Central Government Rules.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Level 4 in the Pay Matrix, Initial Pay ₹ 25500/- plus admissible allowances as per Central Government Rules.
- Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper: Level 4 in the Pay Matrix, Initial Pay ₹ 25500/- plus admissible allowances as per Central Government Rules.
Application Fee For DPS Recruitment 2021:
|Gen/OBC/EWS Male candidates||₹100/-|
|SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates||No Fee|
How to Apply:
Eligible Interested candidates apply online through DPS, DAE official website (www.dpsdae.gov.in and dpsdae.formflix.in). The last date for registration of online applications is 27/12/2020.
Important Dates For Part Time Medical Officer (PTMO) Recruitment:
|Last Date For UPSC Recruitment 2021||27-12-2020|
DPS Recruitment Notification Details:
|Official Notification For Recruitment Notification 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website To Apply Online||Click Here|