BARC Recruitment 2021: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) requires both fresher and experienced Indian Citizens, who have qualified minimum 10+2, Matriculation, ITI, Diploma, Graduates and Post Graduate apply for different level of positions such as Stipendiary Trainees, Research posts, Officers and Manager level positions.
Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Nuclear Recycle Board invites online applications for recruitment of Stipendiary Trainees Category I and II for training in NRB, Tarapur and Kalpakkam. The online registration process will be open from 15th December 2020 to 31st January 2021.
BARC Recruitment 2021 – 220 Vacancies Multiple Positions / Posts
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Legal Adviser, Medical Physicist, Public Prosecutor and Assistant Engineer positions|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Post Wise Vacancies:
BARC Recruitment 2021 Post Wise Vacancies List are Shown Below.
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II (Group C)||106 Posts|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Group B)||50 Posts|
|Technician/C (Boiler Operator)||03 Posts|
|Technician/B (Painter)||01 Posts|
Education Qualification Details:
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I:
(1) For Engineering Disciplines – Diploma in relevant engineering discipline.
(2) For Chemistry – B.Sc. degree in Chemistry discipline.
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II:
(1) For Plant Operator: HSc in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
(2) For Other disciplines: SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS ITI trade certificate.
Technician/C (Boiler Operator):
SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory.
Technician/B (Painter): SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60 % marks in aggregate PLUS ITI trade certificate in Painter.
BARC Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit Details :
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: 18 to 24 years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: 18 to 22 years
- Technician: 18 to 25 years
The BARC Officials are going to Select Candidates through
- Interview Only (or)
- Recruitment Test and Interview
BARC Pay Scale Details :
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: For 1st year – ₹ 16000/- per month, For 2nd year – ₹ 18000/- per month
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: For 1st year – ₹ 10500/- per month, For 2nd year – ₹ 12500/- per month
- Technician/C: Level 4 ₹ 25500 Entry Pay
- Technician/B: Level 3 ₹ 21700 Entry Pay
Application Fee For BARC Recruitment 2021:
|Gen/OBC/EWS Male candidates||Category-1 ₹150/-, Category-2 ₹100/-|
|SC/ST/PH/ Women candidates||No Fee|
How to Apply:
Eligible Interested candidates are required to apply online through BARC recruitment portal (recruit.barc.gov.in) from 15th December 2020. The last date for registration of online applications is 31/01/2021.
Important Dates For BARC Recruitment:
|Last Date For BARC Recruitment 2021||31-01-2021|
BARC Recruitment Notification Details:
|Official Notification For Recruitment Notification 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website For Apply Online||Click Here|