Creditsafe Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Creditsafe – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Creditsafe Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Creditsafe is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Creditsafe. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Creditsafe etc.
Creditsafe Recruitment – Information Details
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech or Equivalent|
|Experience||4 – 10 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description For Creditsafe Recruitment
We are looking for a new software developer who will assist us in our transformation to our new cloud based web and API platforms. The team use Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban) to deliver high quality work. The successful candidate will be a skilled and enthusiastic developer that prides themselves on delivery. Possessing excellent problem solving skills, the successful candidate will be adaptable in using different technologies. Data is at the core of the Creditsafe business so it’s imperative that Creditsafe developers are passionate about building scalable solutions.
Primary Responsibilities – Creditsafe Recruitment
- Play a hands on role as part of a Scrum or Kanban team to develop, test and maintain high quality web applications and back end services that fulfil business needs.
- Help support the team in maintaining existing software and data infrastructure.
- Write documentation of new processes and products to facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Strong focus on quality. Define and execute practices such as continuous integration and test driven development to enable the rapid delivery of working code.
- Managing, tracking and updating any work done within agile software development tools such as Azure Dev Ops.
Experience – essential For Creditsafe Recruitment
- 4-10 year’s development experience within a commercial environment.
- Experience with C#
- Experience of Microsoft .Net Stack including .Net Core
- Experience in implementing REST API’s.
- An understanding of cloud platforms, preferably Azure and AWS
- Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies.
- Good understanding of GIT.
- Should be good in taking calls/meetings on video conf./bridge
- Should have basic db development knowledge, writing queries and handing CRUD queries in databases like Oracle/SQL server
Preferred but not essential
- Experience with working with systems that scale well.
- Working in distributed development teams.
- Knowledge of automated delivery processes.
- Knowledge of microservice architecture.
Behavioural skills For Creditsafe Recruitment
- Teamwork – Encourages cooperation, collaboration and partnerships
- Quality Improvement – Strives for high quality performance and takes initiative to make improvements and deliver results.
- Problem Solving – Identifies problems and seeks best solutions by being creative and innovative
Works under general direction. Uses discretion in identifying and responding to complex issues and assignments. Usually receives specific instructions and has work reviewed at frequent milestones. Determines when issues should be escalated to a higher level.
Interacts with and influences colleagues. Has working level contact with customers, suppliers and partners. May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects.
Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine, in a variety of environments. Applies methodical approach to issue definition and resolution.
Business skills – Creditsafe Recruitment
Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to issue resolution. Takes the initiative in identifying and negotiating appropriate personal development opportunities. Demonstrates effective communication skills. Contributes fully to the work of teams. Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently within limited deadlines and according to relevant legislation, standards and procedures. Appreciates the wider business context, and how own role relates to other roles and to the business of the employer or client.
Work from Home
Cab facility for Women
Dedicated Gaming Area
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Creditsafe Apply Link||Click Here|
Creditsafe Recruitment Selection Process
Creditsafe Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Creditsafe Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Creditsafe is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Creditsafe Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Creditsafe i.e http://www.creditsafe.co.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Creditsafe Recruitment : Click Here
Privately owned and independently minded, we’re the world’s most-used provider of on-line company credit reports and officially one of the best companies to work for in the UK. We have over 90,000 customers worldwide, employ over 1,100 ‘Creditsafers’ globally, and have offices in 12 countries worldwide.
Our continued growth and success is attributed to the passion that our employees have for our business, this is evident in all of our operations world-wide and something that we’re extremely proud of.