Concentrix Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Concentrix – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Concentrix Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Concentrix is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Concentrix. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Concentrix etc.
Concentrix Recruitment – Information Details
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech or Equivalent|
|Experience||Freshers & Exp|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description For Concentrix Recruitment
- Build and deployment of web applications and scheduler jobs
- Provide solutions and develop proof of concepts
- Automation of components
- Perform reviews for design, code, test cases, etc.
- Resolve issues reported by Business
- Conduct Product Demonstration and Review
- Work estimation, planning and prioritization
- Participate in defining process improvements
- Prepare technical documentation and reports
- Collaborate and coordinate with different teams for deployments and testing
Must Have Skills For Concentrix Recruitment
- Not less than 6 years of strong development experience in a Java/J2EE technologies.
- Have knowledge of design patterns, which includes Java and J2EE design patterns
Strong working experience in Struts2.x
- Strong working experience in Spring 4 and above and Spring Boot 2.x
- Strong working experience in Database programming using SQL and Non-SQL Stored Procedures and Functions
- Strong working experience on ORM like Hibernate 5 or above(preferred), JPA
- Strong working experience in Web Services – RESTful (preferred) , SOAP
- Having working knowledge in third party libraries like Quartz, Apache POI, Apache Shiro
- Have working knowledge of CI / Build tools like Maven, Ant and Jenkins
- Knowledge of using MongoDB will be a plus
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, XML, XSL, XSD and JSON
- Have experience in using source code management tools like GIT(preferred), SVN
- Have working knowledge of Test Driven Development
- Exposure to any Unit test framework like Junit / Test NG and Mocking frameworks (e.g. Mockito)
- Experience with working on application servers like Apache Tomcat 8.5
- Experience with working on Apache HTTP server.
- Experience with working in Windows and Linux environments
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate all aspects of a project solution with managers, client and project team
- Strong interpersonal abilities to collaborate with team members
- Can think creatively and provide innovative designs and solutions to problems.
- Experience/knowledge of entire software lifecycle process/SDLC
- Experience of working in Agile / Scrum projects
Good to Have Skills / Preferred – Concentrix Recruitment
- Must possess very strong technical skills.
- Nice to have good knowledge of Open Source technologies.
- Must understand trends in technology and be able leverage them in technical solutions.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate all aspects of a project solution with managers, client and project team.
- Strong interpersonal abilities which can execute effective negotiation.
- Have working knowledge of UNIX commands and scripting
- Knowledge of using project planning and defect tracking tools such as JIRA
- Experience of working in Information Security and Fraud Management domains will be a plus
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Concentrix Apply Link||Click Here|
Concentrix Recruitment Selection Process
Concentrix Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Concentrix Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Concentrix is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Concentrix Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Concentrix i.e https://www.concentrix.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Concentrix Recruitment : Click Here
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across six continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector. We are Different by Design.