Cisco Recruitment 2022 – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Cisco – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Cisco Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Cisco is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore , India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Cisco. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Cisco etc.
Cisco Recruitment 2022 – Information Details
|Designation||Software Consulting Engineer|
|Experience||3 – 6 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Business Strategy and Operations|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
What You’ll Do
Cisco Systems has an open opportunity for an engineer capable of covering Cisco’s Software Defined and automation portfolios. It is expected that the successful candidate will have wide and deep knowledge of software defined technologies, software automation, development approaches/methodologies and would have extensive experience in developing operational models to support transitions.
The candidate will support Cisco’s large SP customers. As such, there is an expectation that he/she will be able to work with customers to create and execute on customers IT transformation. From early engagement with the customer gathering requirements to solution delivery and execution of the solution would follow under the charter. The role requires stakeholders’ influence & management skills, deep technology insight, ability to collaborate among teams to drive Cisco and customer success.
- The engineer will typically be responsible for closely working with customer to understand their pain points, freezing requirements and develop/deploy required automation solution built around Cisco product folio.
- The engineer will build these solutions following Cisco guidelines, best practices and well-defined processes to ensure high quality deliverables.
- The engineer will setup local lab environment to test and demonstrate automation solution.
- The engineer will share his/her knowledge with other people in writing technical documents and enlarge the knowledge database.
- The engineer will provide internal and/or external technical presentations for collaboration within Cisco as well as with Customer.
- The engineer will escalate any specific problems to the Customer Experience (CX) leads or relevant Business Units for product enhancement.
- The engineer will work closely with his colleagues to achieve common goals.
- The engineer will strive to technical excellence and expertise.
Who You Are:
- Experience in Software design, development, testing –
- Core Java
- Web/App Server – IIS /Tomcat Apache/JBoss
- Web Services (REST / SOAP)
- XML / XSLT / JSON / REGEX
- PostgreSQL / MS SQL / MySQL
- Exposure to Object Oriented Programing and software design concepts
- Exposure to Unix / Linux environments
- Good understanding of TCP/IP & Networking concepts
- Exposure to Virtualization domain (VMware or OpenStack)
- Expertise working in IDE environments like Eclipse
- Experience in working in face-to-face roles with customers in both technology development and delivery functions. Preferably deep delivery execution experience with large enterprise or service provider customers.
- Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle with good working exposure to agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, team player, service oriented
- Hands-on development experience is must
- Exposure to Micro services architecture
- Experience in NetConf, Yang Modelling, Tail-f/NCS/NSO
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Cisco Apply Link||Click Here|
Cisco Job Openings 2022 Selection Process
Cisco Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Job Openings 2022
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Cisco is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Cisco Job Openings 2022
- First of all, visit official website of Cisco i.e https://www.cisco.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Appliation Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hi Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Cisco Job Openings 2022 : Click Here
About Cisco :
Cisco helps seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the unconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships, working together to identify our customers’ needs and provide solutions that fuel their success.
We have preserved this keen focus on solving business challenges since our founding in 1984. Len Bosack and wife Sandy Lerner, both working for Stanford University, wanted to email each other from their respective offices, but technological shortcomings did not allow such communication. A technology had to be invented to deal with disparate local area protocols, and as a result of solving their challenge, the multiprotocol router was born.