Capgemini jobs – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Capgemini – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Capgemini Job Openings. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Capgemini is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Kolkata,India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Capgemini. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Capgemini, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Capgemini Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Kolkata,India. Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Capgemini Openings Recruitment – Details:
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Experiene||3 – 5 Years|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Telecom, Media & Technology|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Storyboard or translate ideas to successfully cover employee engagement programs, internal events, townhalls etc.
- Assist with the content management of intranet and micro-sites on other platforms such as SharePoint.
- Follow a metrics-driven approach to create reports for evaluating the ROI of campaigns and share these reports and suggestions for improvement with stakeholders at regular intervals.
- Ensure strategic content management programs and creatives are executed within agreed strategy, deadlines and budget.
- Should be able to work in a cross-team environment and coordinate between internal stakeholders, business owners, designers and marketers for the successful execution of projects within allotted budgets.
- Ensure consistent brand voice and messaging across all internal communication channels to strengthen the narrative around the company’s priorities, technology, brand identity and reputation among employees.
- Develop and execute communication plans for campaigns to promote strategic and innovation programs, latest events, deliveries, offers, strategic programs, leadership communications—aligned to the Group priorities, as outlined by the Group Internal Communications team.
- Should be able to drive and manage multiple projects/campaigns at the same time.
- Can work with and lead teams of editors: the candidate should be responsible and accountable for the performance of the team and ensure delivery excellence by adhering to the project SLAs (service-level agreement).
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Capgemini Apply Link||Click Here|
Capgemini Job Selection Process:
It bases Capgemini Job Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Capgemini Job:
- First, visit official wesite of Capgemini i.e https://www.capgemini.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Capgemini : Click Here
About Capgemini :
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.