Broadridge Job Openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Broadridge – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Broadridge Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Broadridge is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings Hyderabad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Broadridge. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Broadridge etc.
Broadridge Job Openings – Details
|Designation||Senior Member Technical|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
At Broadridge, we’ve built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Environment Support: Providing day-to-day support for Product Releases and UAT in non-production Client facing environments, including setup and configuration.
- Environment Health checks: Ensuring proactive detection of issues is monitored for and that non-production environment availability is maximized through.
- User Testing Support: Carry out timely and effective triage of incoming issues, verifying alignment with intended functional and technical scope and coordinating corrective bug and data fixes as required.
- Root Cause Delivery: Engagement with technical and functional delivery teams (including DevOps) to implement and validate release delivery into UAT environments in accordance with agreed release and Client testing plans.
- Status Reporting: Responsible for communicating directly with Client Users and Technical Staff as well as Broadridge Client Delivery Management and other Stakeholders on progress, escalating to the management as required.
- Deployments: Coordinating release and change delivery with technical shared teams in accordance with Broadridge Change Management policy and procedures.
- Planning: Driving the correct prioritization and delivery of reported defects and data fixes to ensure release integrity and protect production stability.
- Knowledge Transfer: Ensure knowledge transfer is effective to both Clients and other operational teams, providing ad-hoc training as required.
- Continual Improvement: Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements, updating documentation including team collaboration sites and operating procedures.
Basic Skill Level Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in an IT discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a business/Client facing Testing or Application Support role, preferably in the Financial Services industry
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundation preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a business/Client facing Testing or Application Support role, preferably in the Financial Services industry.
- Strong working knowledge of Asset Servicing lifecycle.
- Knowledge of industry standards for software release and UAT support.
- Working knowledge of DevOps preferably within an AWS environment is advantageous.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A natural self-starter who can proactively manage a shifting workload.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are key – any experience with debugging tools a bonus.
- Highly delivery focused with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and challenge the detail.
- The nature of this role will require some flexible working outside of normal working hours to support release delivery to live Clients.
- Good working knowledge of ORACLE or similar RDBMS technology.
- Strong SQL and PL/SQL
- MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- Windows server-based technical environment is a plus.
- DevOps toolset – Nexus, Jenkin, Terraform, Chef
- Big Picture, Dataplane Reports, Xporter, Script Runner
- AWS, C#, Java, Front-end technologies (Desktop and Web-based)
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Broadridge Apply Link||Click Here|
Broadridge Job Openings Selection Process
Broadridge Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Roufirst of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Broadridge Job Openings
- First of all, visit official website of Broadridge i.e https://www.broadridge.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Broadridge Job Openings : Click Here
About Broadridge Job Openings:
Broadridge began as the brokerage services division of ADP in 1962. Since becoming independent in 2007, we have grown into a global Fintech company with over $4 billion in revenues and are recognised as an invaluable partner for the world’s leading companies and financial institutions. We drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimising efficiency and generating revenue growth. We handle millions of trades a day involving trillions of dollars, support communications that reach 75% of North American households and manage shareholder voting in 90 countries.