British Telecom – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in British Telecom – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for British Telecom Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. British Telecom is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job open Banglore,India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in British Telecom. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for British Telecom etc.
British Telecom Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||British Telecom|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do – and in the people who work here.
We’re now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we’re on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
So, if you’re interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about what it’s like to work at BT.
- Strong hands-on experience on Palo Alto Cortex Application and able to write complex playbooks.
- Experience in troubleshooting XSOAR Application issues. Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Assist leveraging XSOAR (formerly Demisto) for Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR)
- Learn & understand the business requirements and the threat landscape that is most applicable to the industry’s vertical sector
- Lead XSOAR/PANW products technical implementation
- Ability to create documentation for XSOAR playbooks
- Ability to refine and translate complex requirements and execute best practice solutions
- Strong Cyber security skills with deep understanding of exploits, malware, ransomware, and etc. along with their creation and activation
- Strong communication and collaboration skills Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills Proactive and highly self-motivated Consultative mindset, customer centric approach and quality focused
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsive to customer need the ability to be a team player and skills to train other people in procedural and technical topics
- Consultative mindset, customer centric approach and quality focused
- Ability to design systems which are scalable, high-available, secure, resilient.
- Ability to enforce quality standards and deliver high quality products.
- Ability to carry out root cause analysis and provide resolutions.
- Experience with Functional Design; Technical design
- Mature and effective time-management skills
- Skills with solutioning functional requirements and system designs for non-functional requirements
- Skills with evaluating and making technology choices.
- Create and present technical information in order to influence and gain the understanding of the business as well as technical roles across the organization
- Identify Newer technology platforms / Products to optimize performance, Aid newer better models of business
- Participate in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions
- Must possess plenty of knowledge in technical aspects of the project to be able to provide guidance, identify risks, and assess the technology infrastructure of the solution
- Work closely with UX/ UI experts to create an intuitive and state of the art user interface.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Other engineering/technical degree.
- Experience as a Professional Services Engineer, Consultant, or IT/operations Engineering
- Programming experience in a higher-level language such as NodeJS, Ruby, Chef, Puppet, YAML, JSON, and Python
- Drive to design new, innovative and disruptive solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills in English.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|British Telecom Apply Link||Click Here|
British Telecom Recruitment Selection Process
British Telecom Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for British Telecom Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for British Telecom Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the British Telecom is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply British Telecom Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of British Telecom i.e https://www.bt.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for British Telecom Recruitment : Click Here
About British Telecom :
British Telecommunications (BT) plc is a multinational British telecommunications company. As one of the world’s leading communications service providers, BT caters to customers in 180 countries. BT is also the United Kingdom’s biggest fixed-voice and broadband provider, and offers TV and mobile services. BT consists of seven main business lines: Global Services, Business and Public Sector, Consumer, EE (Everything Everywhere), Wholesale and Ventures, Openreach and Technology, Service and Operations.