BNP Paribas Bank Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in BNP Paribas Bank – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for BNP Paribas Bank Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
BNP Paribas Bank is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chennai.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in BNP Paribas Bank. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for BNP Paribas Bank etc.
BNP Paribas Bank Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||BNP Paribas Bank|
|Designation||Associate / Senior Associate|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree (or) Equivalent|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description – BNP Paribas Bank Recruitment
We are looking for a senior CyberArk developer. You will be responsible for the analysis, development, installation, modification and support of the client’s Security Authentication and Authorization access management solutions. Candidate should have strong knowledge in CyberArk product suite for privileged access management and Privileged Session Management.; The candidate should have a solid working knowledge of various IT systems/technologies enjoy working collaboratively across teams. This position requires strong collaboration skills to work with technology operations, functional teams, stakeholders and security compliance teams for fully understand management processes and CyerArk building automation and APIs.
- Design, develop, implement, support and maintain CyberArk product suite as per the client needs
- Integrate new and existing applications for user authentication with IDM and CyberArk technology
- Establish clear understanding of client’s key metrics pre and post CyberArk implementation
- Analyze privileged user accounts for risk and access appropriateness using various analytical tools or platforms
- Evaluate project objectives and scope for feasibility
- Coordinates with product vendor for complex issue resolutions
- Performance tuning of the environment
- Demonstrate full technical knowledge of all phases of the systems analysis activities
- Innovate value-added solutions to enhance the standard end user experience
Contributing Responsibilities For BNP Paribas Bank Recruitment
- Lead quality control and quality assurance activities, such as developing and executing test plans/scripts, and resolve deviations or exceptions for newly developed solutions
- Create and support policies, standards and processes.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation
- Works with stakeholders to gather requirements and ensure proper implementation of a stable, standardized and efficient solution
- Technology leadership around CyberArk and other relevant technologies to the project
- Participate and provide oversight to the new strategic initiatives at BNPP
- Technology consulting and leadership for the sustenance and new strategic/innovation programs
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Must have skills For BNP Paribas Bank Recruitment
- 4 to 6 years of experience in the architecture, design, development and implementation of IT solutions
- 3+ yrs of hands-on experience in CyberArk product suite for PAM/PSM
- Expert in Installation, Configuration, development, deployment and Maintenance of CyberArk building automation and APIs.
- Hands-on in Integrating various platforms with CyberArk, such as Windows servers, Linux servers, DBs and network devices
- Expertise in creating and managing Safes, platforms and Owners
- Experienced in CPM policies management or redistribution
- Implementing the password upload utility
- Knowledge on CPM and PSM connector customization
- Good knowledge on services like Privileged Identity, Access management and Federation, Identity Administration, Access Governance.
- Perform health check monitoring on CyberArk servers
- Experience on Active Directory, Powershell. JIRA, ServiceNow is a plus
- Should have worked on web services like application and website configurations, API calls, basic troubleshooting of web servers.
- Working experience in the development and consumption of Web Services APIs
- Knowledge on Agile / Scrum IT methodology is a plus
- Experience working in a flexible and fast paced environment
- General banking knowledge is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good to have skills:
a) Knowledge of Splunk/Phantom, Rest API, Ansible
b) Understanding of SAML2.0 and Federation, SailPoint Integration
Skills Referential – BNP Paribas Bank Recruitment
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Attention to detail / rigor
- Client focused
- Ability to synthetize / simplify
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
- Ability to understand, explain and support change
- Ability to manage a project
- Ability to develop and adapt a process
- Ability to develop others & improve their skills
- Choose an item.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|BNP Paribas Bank Apply Link||Click Here|
BNP Paribas Bank Recruitment Selection Process
BNP Paribas Bank Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for BNP Paribas Bank Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the BNP Paribas Bank is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply BNP Paribas Bank Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of BNP Paribas Bank i.e https://www.bnpparibas.co.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for BNP Paribas Bank Recruitment : Click Here
About BNP Paribas Bank :
BNP Paribas Bank Limited is an IT services company based in Bangalore, India. The company provides infrastructure technology and applications outsourcing services, as well as architecture guidance, application development and integration, and application management services. It serves financial services, telecom, logistics, and technology industries. BNP Paribas Bank was ranked #7 in India IT companies and overall #189 by Fortune India 500 in 2019. In April 2016, Hewlett Packard Enterprise sold the majority of its stake in BNP Paribas Bank to Blackstone Group LP for around US$1 billion.