Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2020: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Released Recruitment Notification For Human Resource Management(Young Professional) Post. Candidates who are Interested to Apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) may go through given below Apply Link. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Officials are Invited Applications for the Position of Young Professional Post. Interested and Eligible Candidates please apply before Closing Date of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2020.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2020 – Human Resource Management Post Recruitment – Government Jobs
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Post Name||Young Professional (Human Resource Management)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Starting Date||Not Mentioned|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment – Education Qualification Details:
Candidate who are Interested to apply Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd Recruitment 2020 – Should Post Graduate Degree or 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Specialization in HR).
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment – Age Limit Details :
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd Recruitment 2020 Age Limit Should not More Than 30 Years. For Age Relaxation Need to Check in Official Notification of Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd Recruitment.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd(BHEL) Recruitment – Selection Process :
The applications, received against the notification, will be scrutinized by a committee and the shortlisted candidates may be then called for an interaction, if required, by a duly constituted Selection Board.
The outside candidates called for the interaction shall be reimbursed the travel expenses as given
below: By Rail: AC-Second Class or By Road: Actuals, limited to Train fare
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd(BHEL) Recruitment – Salary Details :
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd Recruitment, Selected Candidates will be paid a consolidated fee of Rs. 80,000/- per month.
- In addition to the monthly consolidated fee, they shall be eligible for reimbursement of annual premium up to Rs 3500 + GST for mediclaim policy of family (i.e. self and spouse).
- Further, on successful completion of the assignment, the Young Professionals shall be given a lump sum amount which shall be derived from the duration of the engagement. i.e. the amount shall be equal to Rs 10,000 x no. of months of engagement for successful completion of the assignment.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd(BHEL) – Application Fee:
There is No Application Fee for Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd(BHEL) Recruitment 2020.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd(BHEL) Recruitment – How to Apply:
- Applicants should send their application in the prescribed format as mentioned below through e-mail at following ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the following subject line: “Application for the Post of Young Professional-HR: YOUR
Application should comprise of the following:
a. Letter of Interest (LoI) to Sr.DGM (HR-Recruitment and Manpower Planning), BHEL
House, Siri Fort, New Delhi.
b. Duly filled Application form enclosed with this Advertisement.
c. Necessary documents to substantiate Eligibility details as referred in Application form,
including DOB Proof, PG & Graduation Qualification, Final Mark sheet of PG
(Mentioning %ge or CGPA) and Experience Certificate(s).
- The applicant must ensure that e-mail is sent with necessary documents/attachments.
- Responsibility of attaching the necessary documents shall be with the Applicant. BHEL does not take responsibility of attaching the documents separately or received in any subsequent mail. Maximum Size of the attachment should not exceed 15MB.
- The submission of applications shall be considered through e-mails received on the above mentioned e-mail id. No hard copy application shall be entertained.
- The attached documents shall be in legible form- i.e. the contents should be readable.
Attachment of blurred/edited images will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
- Applicants must keep their E-mail ID (from which the applicant is submitted at BHEL) active for at least 6 months as any important intimation/notice with regards to this notification shall be provided by BHEL through e-Mail. They are further requested to check their e-mail for any communication from BHEL in this regard.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd(BHEL) Recruitment – Important Dates:
|Last Date of Power Finance Corporation Recruitment 2020||3rd October 2020|
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd(BHEL) – Notification Details:
|Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd(BHEL) Recruitment Official Notification||Click Here|