AXA Technologies – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in AXA Technologies – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for AXA Technologies Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. AXA Technologies is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Banglore,INDIA.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in AXA Technologies. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for AXA Technologies etc.
AXA Technologies Recruitment – Details
|1 – 3 Years
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Reviewing sanctions and PEP alerts using our screening tool, ‘Oracle Watchlist Screening’ (OWS), within the agreed SLA
- The ability to identify trends and patterns to aid in the efficient clearance of these alerts.
- Provide weekly progress reports of alerts reviewed including details of any alerts that require further information and ‘True Matches’ that have been identified
- Where required, provide assistance in projects relating to screening solutions for all aspects of financial crime
- Produce MI for inclusion in monitoring dashboards and various reports
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- University Degree with minimum 50% aggregate
- 1 to 3 years of experience in IT/ITES or Insurance Oriented roles
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Prior experience in Compliance / Sanctions role an advantage (not mandatory)
- Knowledge of database searching techniques
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Able to prioritise competing workloads
Apply Mode : Online
|AXA Technologies Apply Link
AXA Technologies Recruitment Selection Process
AXA Technologies Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for AXA Technologies Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for AXA Technologies Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the AXA Technologies is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Steps to Apply AXA Technologies Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of AXA Technologies i.e https://axaindia.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for AXA Technologies Recruitment : Click Here
About AXA Technologies :
We see ourselves as change agents for radical innovations spanning big data, risk modeling, robotic automation, process and people transformation. Our employees are at the heart of our business and together we move forward in a culture of trust, such that our employees are in charge of the future. We are driven by our values, motivated by the desire to win, and bond as one large global team to quickly adapt to changing market dynamics. We are extremely proud of our roots and at the same time we are completely free to write out our future.