Akamai Technologies Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Akamai – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Akamai Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Akamai is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Akamai. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Akamai etc.
Akamai Technologies Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Akamai Technologies|
|Designation||Technical Solutions Engineer II|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
As a Technical Solutions Engineer II, you will be responsible for:
- Learning and gaining in depth experience in zero trust network security.
- Proactively monitoring Cloud platform and responding to the events triggered.
- Investigate and fix application layer issues observed on the monitoring tool.
- Indulge in projects to automate the monitoring efforts.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 1-2 years of relevant experience and a bachelor’s degree.
- Have knowledge of the technologies: Linux Operating System (Mandatory), Basic
- Networking, Virtualization, Cloud Technologies, Scripting Languages like Bash, PowerShell, and Python (at least one).
- Have experience monitoring tools like Grafana, Datadog and Incident response tools like Opsgenie.
- Flexible to work in shifts and occasional weekend shifts (for few hours).
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Akamai Apply Link||Click Here|
Akamai Technologies Recruitment Selection Process
Akamai Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Akamai Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Akamai Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Akamai is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Akamai Technologies Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Akamai i.e https://www.akamai.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Akamai Technologies Recruitment : Click Here
About Akamai :
Akamai is the edge. Our globally distributed intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud, so our customers and their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure. We keep decisions, apps and experiences closer to users than anyone — and attacks and threats far away. We extend your existing cloud solutions to deliver superior user experiences that are instantaneous, rich, and create lasting business value.
And Akamai’s portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, and OTT solutions is supported by unmatched customer service and 24/7/365 monitoring.
It’s the competitive edge you need to transform your businesses. To accelerate and secure your multi-cloud world. And to own your digital future.