Atos Syntel Job Openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Atos Syntel – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Atos Syntel Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Atos Syntel is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore,India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Atos Syntel. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Atos Syntel etc.
Atos Syntel Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||Atos Syntel|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Ensure all threats at customer environment are detected and notified in timely manner
- Continuous review of Incidents to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures
- Provide training and feedback to Security Analysts to ensure high quality deliverables
- Identify and execute continuous improvements in monitoring including threat scenarios and operating procedures
- Interact with customers on queries and improvements related to service deliverables
- Perform root cause analysis for any errors /deficiencies pointed out in the monitoring service
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good understanding of networking concepts and operating systems
- Good understanding of key customer infra structure components – Proxy , Firewall , Antivirus
- Technical capability and maturity to assist and guide the team of Analysts
- At least one Certification Preferred – CCNA or CEH.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Atos Syntel Apply Link||Click Here|
Atos Syntel Recruitment Selection Process
Atos Syntel Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply For Atos Syntel Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Atos Syntel i.e https://www.atos-syntel.net/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Atos Syntel : Click Here
About Atos Syntel :
Syntel was founded in 1980 by Bharat Desai and Neerja Sethi, and its history has been defined by evolution and innovation. From pioneering the global delivery model to implementing the latest digital solutions, we have evolved continuously to stay ahead of industry and technology trends.
In 2018, the next phase of our evolution took place, as Syntel joined forces with Atos to form Atos|Syntel, uniting Atos’s scale, market presence and deep capabilities in infrastructure and data management, big data, cybersecurity, high-performance computing and digital workplace with Syntel’s industry focus, global delivery model, and core and digital services powered by intelligent automation.