Airtel Hiring – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Airtel – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Airtel Job Openings Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Airtel is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job Openings openings in GURGAON,HARYANA,India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get Job Openings in Airtel . We are Providing the Job Openings information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Airtel etc.
Airtel Hiring – Information Details
|Designation||Lead Engineer – E3|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Job Openings Location||
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Telecom / ISP|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Provide third-level support to business users. Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery. (E4 and above)
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship. (E4 and above)
- Proficient in at least one of the object-oriented programming language such as Java, Python, Ruby
- Knowledge of No-SQL Database technologies, Caching data stores, Queuing systems and Search technologies.
- Experience with version control tools (SVN or Git)
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object oriented design, data structures, algorithm – design, and complexity analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good with the Design patterns and architecture solution to large scale applications.
- Hands on experience on building highly-available, scalable systems
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Airtel Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process for Airtel Hiring:
Airtel Hiring Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply – Airtel Hiring:
- First of all, visit official website of Airtel i.e https://www.airtel.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Airtel Hiring : Click Here
About Airtel :
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com