AON Openings Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in AON Hewitt – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for AON Hewitt Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
AON Hewitt is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Banglore, India .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in AON Hewitt. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for AON Hewitt etc.
AON Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||Catastrophe Modeling Analyst|
|Experience||1.5 – 7 Years|
|Job Location||Banglore, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Work Description/Role Summary:
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our reinsurance business group within RACS – Reinsurance Solutions in Bangalore. You will be an integral role in assisting Reinsurance Solutions brokers with risk assessment and risk management consulting for Reinsurance Solutions clients
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- As part of the Catastrophe Management team, Run catastrophe modeling software for client and prospect portfolio risk analyses.
- Prepare property insurance policy data for catastrophe risk analysis using Microsoft Access, SQL Query Analyzer and other data conversion tools.
- Use proprietary software to design and manage catastrophe reinsurance programs.
- Respond to brokers, clients, and reinsurers on issues and questions relating to risk analysis for natural and manmade catastrophes.
- Provide real-time loss estimates of actual catastrophic events around the world.
- Prepare and send catastrophe risk assessment data to reinsurers and participate in reinsurance market calls.
- Assist clients in the understanding of catastrophe risks, sensitivity studies, and added analytics based on catastrophe model results.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Practical experience with data analysis/clean up/validation whether in a work or academic setting.
- Proven analytical skills. Prior analytical and problem-solving experience from academic and/or business environment.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple assignments, work well with minimal supervision and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically as well as work independently and take initiative.
- Potential for temporary or permanent relocation to other Reinsurance Solutions offices.
- Relevant work/ internship experience.
Mandatory Skills (Behavioral)
- Confident and self-driven individual; has Can-Do attitude; Ability to work in teams and do multi-tasking; ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate well with others externally and internally. Well-rounded communication skills and ability to interact with variety of audiences.
Mandatory Skills (Specialized)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products, with intermediate proficiency in Access, and working knowledge of Excel strongly preferred. SQL experience a definite plus.
Good To Have :
- Tableau, R, Python, .Net/VBA, T-SQL (Joins, Stored Procedures/Dynamic SQL, Cursors, etc..)
- Small to large project teams and extensive interaction with internal and external clients.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|AON Hewitt Apply Link||Click Here|
AON Openings Recruitment Selection Process
AON Hewitt Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for AON Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the AON Hewitt is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For AON Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of AON Hewitt i.e https://www.aon.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for AON Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About AON Hewitt :
Aon plc is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. Through its more than 61,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions.
Industry Leading Global Resources
Our industry-leading global resources, technical expertise and industry knowledge are delivered locally through more than 500 offices in more than 120 countries. Aon was ranked by A.M. Best as the No. 1 global insurance brokerage in 2009, based on brokerage revenues, and voted best insurance intermediary, best reinsurance intermediary and best captives manager in 2010 by the readers of Business Insurance.