Amazon Openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Amazon – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Amazon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Amazon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Amazon. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Amazon etc.
Amazon Openings Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Amazon Limited|
|Designation||AWS Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree|
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description For Production Specialist – Amazon Openings
Imagine being a part of a small, agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions within a short span of time. Picture working on cutting edge technologies, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up.
AWS Elastic search team is looking for Software Development Engineers for its Bangalore team who can help build cutting edge search technologies for customers of all sizes. If you have a solid understanding of fundamental algorithms and are able to produce bulletproof code, we are looking for you.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
You are highly-motivated and thrive in an environment where problems are open-ended. You enjoy engaging in passionate discussions with smart people and letting the best ideas rise to the top. You see your mistakes as learning opportunities and continually look for ways to improve yourself, your team and your products. You understand that not all solutions come easily and don’t shy away from hard work to reach your goals.
We are looking for smart, motivated Software Development Engineers who can help take the service to new heights. If you have the skills to building large-scale and high-performance services, this is the job for you.
As an AWS Elastic search engineer you will: Amazon Openings
- Design, develop, and support a world-class Elasticsearch platform that manages thousands of search domains.
- Contribute to both open source code and managed service platform.
- Work with senior engineers in the team to deliver many components of the entire stack.
- Focus on scalability, performance, service robustness, and cost trade-offs. (Especially as they pertain to a highly-virtualized, elastic, cloud-based environment)
- Apply scientific analysis and mathematical modeling techniques to predict, measure, and evaluate the consequences of designs and the ongoing success of our platform
- Continuously drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate, and optimize distributed systems and tools to best meet evolving business and market needs
- Work alongside a dedicated operations team to develop and support the smooth 24×7 operation of our worldwide service.
Basic Qualifications For Amazon Openings
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- A minimum of 5 years software development experience using Python, Java, Shell scripting.
- 2+ years experience designing and developing multi-threaded/multi-process distributed systems
- Understanding of Grid computing, Map-Reduce, advanced server clustering and distributed programming
- Knowledge of the core elements of file system, kernel and database internals – latency, throughput, reliability, availability, consistency, security, etc.
- Expertise to produce bulletproof code that is fault-tolerant, efficient, and maintainable
- Strong experience in mentoring high caliber technical team.
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Experience using Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS, etc.)
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Amazon Apply Link||Click Here|
Amazon Openings Recruitment Selection Process
Amazon Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Amazon is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Amazon Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Amazon i.e https://www.Amazon.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Amazon Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Amazon :
Amazon India Business, a part of Amazon Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: Amazon) is a leading global end to end IT transformation, consulting and business process services provider and a pioneer in Indian Market with decades of experience. We harness the power of application, cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.