Amazon Hiring – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Amazon – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Amazon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Amazon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Amazon. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Amazon etc.
Amazon Hiring Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Description: Amazon Hiring Recruitment
Amazon Business is the B2B offering on Amazon, providing business customers with the pricing, selection and convenience of Amazon, with features and benefits designed for businesses of all sizes. Amazon Business Payments team is responsible for developing the Services and applications used to introduce new and innovative payment methods to customers as well as Amazon’s global co-brand and private label credit cards.
We are seeking talented software engineers who want to build new payment methods and experiences to support business customers to shop on Amazon. We want to drive business customers to have a flawless and delightful shopping experience for their business needs.
We build systems that process payments at high scale, with accuracy, speed, and mission-critical availability. We innovate to improve business customer experience across the globe, with support for currency choice, credit and debit payments, disbursements and many new exciting and challenging ideas are in the works. Come challenge yourself in our team-oriented atmosphere, and watch yourself grow with one of the fastest growing areas of Amazon.
Primary Responsibilities For Amazon Hiring Jobs
- · Define, design, and implement multi-tier distributed software applications.
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles.
- Must be able to independently design code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Must be able to effectively collaborate in a fast paced environment with multiple teams in a large organization (software development, QA, Project/Release Management, Build and Release).
- Provide on-call production support for payment applications
Basic Qualifications For Amazon Hiring Recruitment
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years professional experience in software development
- Proficiency in at least one modern object oriented programming language such as Java
- Good understanding of CS fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge of UNIX or Linux systems
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Obsession with quality and customer experience
- Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Has experience in mentoring other software developers
- Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Amazon Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For Amazon Hiring Recruitment:
Amazon Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Amazon Hiring Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Amazon is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply:
- First of all, visit official website of Amazon i.e https://www.amazon.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Amazon Hiring Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Amazon :
Amazon.com, Inc, is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.
Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, live-streaming platform and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization. Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. It is the second largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.