Adecco Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Adecco – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Adecco Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Adecco is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Adecco. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Adecco etc.
Adecco Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Adecco Group|
|Designation||Business Intelligence(BI) Developer|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Description: Adecco Hiring Recruitment
The Business Intelligence (BI) Developer is a key member of the Data Services Team. As a Data Services team member, this role is involved in the design, maintenance and monitoring of data warehouses while ensuring security and a high level of data availability. Responsible for the delivery of high-quality, timely solutions and services that meet the needs of Data Services, Pontoon Analytics, and the organization. Participates in the full lifecycle of Data Services solutions including design, development, testing and implementation. Responsible for following the SOP set forth by the Data Services team lead, and alerts Data Services Manager to potential impacts/failures in SOP.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Responsibilities Adecco Recruitment
- Designs, maintains and monitors the Production data warehouses, including persistence layer (operational data store, reporting warehouses, metadata management).
- Participate in the configuration and optimization of hardware/software.
- Performs database optimization activities to improve query, integration and reporting layer performance.
- Develops, maintains and monitors automation for continuous validation of data quality, alerting and triaging system for data quality failures.
- Continually ensures completeness and compatibility of the technical infrastructure and data warehouse implementation to support system performance, availability and architecture requirements.
- Develops database objects and structures for retrieval and analytics, according to defined specifications.
- Participates in the resolution of any database-related issues that occur during or after normal business hours.
- Documents data integration processes, metadata and other related items.
- Determine business intelligence and data warehousing solutions to meet business needs.
Requirements For Adecco Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of experience.
- Three to Five (3-5) years developing data integrations using SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS and ETL processing.
- Three to Five (3-5) years of experience with data information management-related components of large complex data solutions.
- Logical mindset with an understanding of data modeling, design, architecture principles and techniques across master data, transaction data and derived/analytic data.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication, problem solving skills and should be a team player but often work independently as well.
- Experience with any Azure services such as Azure SQL DB (PaaS), Data Bricks, Blob Storage, Data Factory and Data Lake preferred but not required.
- Understanding of Data Warehousing concepts, dimensional data models and experience in creating data warehouse schemas.
- Experience in troubleshooting and solving problems independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to remediate issues with complex SQL queries.
- Programming language such as Python and/or PowerShell strongly desired.
- Ability to interpret business requirements to identify organizational and end-user needs and assist in the development of products to meet those needs.
- Experience with Power BI preferred but not required.
- Experience in the Contingent Labor Management or Staffing industries desired but not required.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Adecco Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For Adecco Recruitment:
Adecco Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Adecco is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Adecco Recruitment:
- First of all, visit official website of Adecco i.e https://www.adeccogroup.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Adecco Hiring Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Adecco :
We help connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. How? By developing innovative workforce solutions that are focused on the future. By bringing new experiences to a diverse range of clients. By providing an inspiring environment for our colleagues to thrive in. The Adecco Group combines the best brands in end-to-end HR services ‐ delivering across the board to our colleagues, clients and candidates.
Who are we? We’re innovators, influencers, career makers, and we’re looking for colleagues who share our passion for empowering people.