PWC Recruitment– Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in PWC – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for PWC Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
PWC is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore,, Kolkata so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in PWC. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for PWC etc.
PWC Recruitment- Information Details
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Description – PWC Recruitment:
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Advisory Service Delivery Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Workday Integration certified, minimum 1 – 2 workday implementation experience and ability to work on multiple projects
- Functional experience in Workday HCM modules.
- Ability to help customers resolve integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solutions.
- Should be able to Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Integration solutions using EIB, Cloud
- connectors, Core connectors & WD Studios.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture Concepts, XML, XSLT
- Knowledge on Custom fields, custom reports, matrix reports, calculated fields
- Knowledge on migration using I-Loads or I-Load helper.
- Experience on integrations using Workday Studio, advanced reporting and BIRT reports.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|PWC Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For PWC Recruitment :
PWC Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria – PWC Recruitment :
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for PWC
Coming to Salary Package the PWC is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply – PWC Recruitment:
- First of all, visit official website of PWC i.e https://www.pwc.in
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for PWC Recruitment: Click Here
About PWC :
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with over 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in advisory, assurance and tax services. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity.