Yes Bank Recruitment: Good News for the candidates who are looking for Jobs In Yes Bank. Yes Bank Recruiting Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple Positions in Bangalore , Karnataka, India. Yes Bank is one of the country’s largest private bank that providing its services around the world. The detailed information that is Eligibility, Job Description, Address details, Company Profile are mentioned in the below sections of this post.
Yes Bank Recruitment – Information Details
|Bank Name||Yes Bank|
|Post Name||Relationship Manager Yes Premia|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka, India.|
|Last Date||Not Mentioned|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Manages the banking and investments relationship and is responsible for overall growth of Liabilities & Investment business from branch/retail customers
- Develops, manages, and expands customer relationships by providing service level which exceeds client expectations of most important customer segment
- Identifies current and potential relationship with additional revenue potential and grow business volumes for larger share of customer wallet
Generating Incremental Business
- Sales targets spread across liabilities, retail assets, business banking, forex, cards, investments etc
- Proactively sells the full range of consumer and commercial product to current and potential Relationships
- Deepens existing relationships or acquires new customers to Increase CASA balance in allocated portfolio
- Drives higher product and channel penetration to deepen mapped relationships and to increase customer relationship value with the bank
- Ensures portfolio quality by regularly engaging with each mapped relationship and maintaining the desired relationship values
- Face to the client and First person Responsible for service and sales satisfaction of mapped clients
- Analyses financial needs of the customers and offer appropriate product with utmost transparency
- Drives revenue business to generate fee income through products like mutual funds, investments and insurance
Audit & Compliance:
- Adheres to the Bank’s policy on acquisition/BSA/KYC etc as well as compliance requirements of regulatory authorities (RBI/SEBI/AMFI/IRDA, etc)
Self-Management Responsibilities Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
Risk and Internal Control ResponsibilitiesFollows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager.
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Yes Bank Apply Link||Click Here|
Yes Bank Jobs Recruitment Selection Process:
Yes Bank Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Check : Graduate Jobs
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Official Website: Click Here
Yes Bank Recruitment Process :
There will be first the short listing of the application forms that will be done by the Bank on the basis of described eligibility. Only those candidates will be called for the further Yes Bank Recruitment process i.e. Written Test or Interview.
Bank Hiring Process For Yes Bank Recruitment:
Candidates Who are Interested to apply for Yes Bank Job Please follow these simple steps while apply for the Yes Bank Job
- First of all, visit the official website of the Company i.e. https://www.yesbank.in/ to get Yes Bank Vacancy.
- Further you are required to hit on the “Careers” tab which is present on the bottom left of the home page.
- Search for the desired fields from the “Current Openings” section and hit on it.
A new web page will appear with all the Yes Bank vacancies which are available for that particular field.
- Read the details regarding the Yes Bank vacancy description and then hit on the “Apply Now” tab available on the right top of the web page.
- Upload you freshly prepared Resume and then proceed further as directed by the web page.
Check Here : Top 10 Private Banks Recruitment Jobs
Apply Link -> Click Here
Important Note :
If you are interested to know more about the Yes Bank Recruitment 2020, you can login to the official website of the Company. Candidates are advised to stay connected to our web portal to get the latest notification about all the Recruitments.