Yes Bank Recruitment: Good News for the candidates who are looking for Jobs In Yes Bank. Yes Bank Recruiting Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple Positions in Across India. Yes Bank is one of the country’s largest private bank that providing its services around the world. The detailed information that is Eligibility, Job Description, Address details, Company Profile are mentioned in the below sections of this post.
Yes Bank Recruitment – Information Details
|Bank Name||Yes Bank|
|Post Name||SALES OFFICER|
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Last Date||Not Mentioned|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Ensure accuracy and timely submission of RBS- Collateral data on quarterly basis for further submission to regulatory.
- Ensure accuracy and timely circulation of Credit Information Report for all multiple banking and Consortium clients to all member Banks on quarterly basis.
- Checking of Schedule 9 (Balance sheet disclosure) data on quarterly.
- Checking of Security Validation data, Large borrower security data, Banking arrangement, etc on monthly basis for further submission to regulatory.
- Preparation updation and Maintenance of Process Manual of WB Credit Management Unit and monitoring compliance to laid down processes.
- Identify and implement process improvements for reducing operations, credit, Fraud, Regulatory risk basis various Internal or External audit reports, RCSA testing and change in Yes Bank and RBI policies.
- Supporting Relationship & Risk management team by publishing various reports/reviews/analysis of Bank’s security portfolio.
- Suggesting Process improvements to avoid operation risk.
- Involvement in automation of the reports, writing the document of logic, undertaking UAT and concluding the same.
- Ensuring accuracy & adherence to timelines for all the internal & regulatory reports.
- Implementing and review of Outsourcing and Vendor Management framework and timely payout to Vendors.
- Understanding, updating and complying to the latest regulations & guidelines
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Yes Bank Apply Link||Click Here|
Yes Bank Jobs Recruitment Selection Process:
Yes Bank Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Check : Graduate Jobs
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Official Website: Click Here
Yes Bank Recruitment Process :
There will be first the short listing of the application forms that will be done by the Bank on the basis of described eligibility. Only those candidates will be called for the further Yes Bank Recruitment process i.e. Written Test or Interview.
Bank Hiring Process For Yes Bank Recruitment:
Candidates Who are Interested to apply for Yes Bank Job Please follow these simple steps while apply for the Yes Bank Job
- First of all, visit the official website of the Company i.e. https://www.yesbank.in/ to get Yes Bank Vacancy.
- Further you are required to hit on the “Careers” tab which is present on the bottom left of the home page.
- Search for the desired fields from the “Current Openings” section and hit on it.
A new web page will appear with all the Yes Bank vacancies which are available for that particular field.
- Read the details regarding the Yes Bank vacancy description and then hit on the “Apply Now” tab available on the right top of the web page.
- Upload you freshly prepared Resume and then proceed further as directed by the web page.
Check Here : Top 10 Private Banks Recruitment Jobs
Apply Link -> Click Here
Important Note :
If you are interested to know more about the Yes Bank Recruitment 2020, you can login to the official website of the Company. Candidates are advised to stay connected to our web portal to get the latest notification about all the Recruitments.