Xoriant Job Openings : Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Xoriant – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Xoriant Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Xoriant is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Xoriant. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Xoriant etc.
Xoriant Job Openings – Information Details
|Company Name||Xoriant Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description – Xoriant Job Openings
We are looking for talented engineers who can work both independently and with a broader team. Breadth and depth is highly desired, with practical experience in a wide range of DevOps tools and skills. A successful candidate is able to proactively build solutions and solve problems with minimal guidance. We are keenly interested in candidates with previous experience in all aspects of building scalable services.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
This role requires close collaboration with multiple teams. You are expected to build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations, while striving to automate and streamline underlying processes. You must be able to efficiently troubleshoot and resolve issues in our test and production environments.
- Automating software deployment and configuration management Release with embedded security
- Configuration management and infrastructure provisioning
- Revision control source code repositories (such as Git, SVN, Perforce)
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment. [CI/CD]
- Developing and supporting deployment and rollback tools and processes
- Virtualization and containerization
- Participate in capacity planning, provisioning and scaling of the application infrastructure
- Implement information security best practices
- Design and implement application threat models via build pipeline
- Provide tier 1/2 technical support as needed
- Others as assigned
Skill Sets Required:
- Must have a Bachelorette degree or higher
- Must have industry experience in DevOps + Security + systems administration
- Must have experience working with any of the cloud i.e. AWS / Azure / GCP cloud
- Experience building and managing secure cloud services in production settings.
- Experience securing applications / infrastructure, implementing application threat models
- Experience collaborating with developers, corporate IT, QA, vendors and customers.
- DevOps and automation tools such as Cloud-formation and AWS native tools, Jenkins, Ansible or similar infrastructure tools, terraform, vault deployment and integrations (commercial or opensource)
- Experience with monitoring and telemetry tools
- Strong scripting skills, in either of Ruby, Python, Bash, Perl.
- Strong practical security and systems administration skills also in cloud and virtualized environments.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing, and firewalling
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or MS Azure or similar public clouds
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-available service
- Very strong analytical skills, good judgment, attention to detail, and passion for your work
Skills that will be value add’s:
- Database administration and deployment experience.
- Other OS Administration skills
- Technical Certifications
- Knowledge / experience with TACACS+, LDAP, Radius etc.
- DNS / and other naming service experience
- Knowledge of DR
- Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
- Experience with Web servers and TLS
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Xoriant Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For Xoriant Job Openings :
Xoriant Job Openings Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Xoriant
Coming to Salary Package the Xoriant is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Xoriant Job Openings :
- First of all, visit official website of Xoriant i.e https://www.xoriant.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Xoriant Job Openings : Click Here
About Xoriant :
Xoriant is a Silicon Valley based product engineering, software development and technology services firm with offices in the U.S., Europe and Asia. At Xoriant, we have always strived to give our employees the best work culture, work-life balance, opportunities, compensation & benefits and recognition. The result, an average tenure of a Xorianter is five years, significantly longer than most firms. This number reflects our dedication towards our employees.