Xerox Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Xerox – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Xerox Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Xerox is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Kochi, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Xerox. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Xerox etc.
Xerox Recruitment – Information Details
|Job Location||Kochi, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Integrated Scrum Team Members are responsible for
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Designing, programming, and validating new features and enhancements to platform software as defined under the scrum process guidance
- Acting as a key contributor throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Supporting the Agile and Scrum methodologies utilized by the Platform Development organization to maintain tight schedules and high quality code bases for all of the offerings that the organization supports.
- Owning and practicing solid technical and process practices
- Good communication skills
General skills include:
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
ASP.NET, SQL Server 2016 and above, C#, Spec flow, Unit Testing, Java script, jQuery, Web service, REST, MVC, Angular JS, Azure, .NET Core
Good to have
Experience with Agile development methodology, Microsoft Test Manager, Build Process, GIT, Azure DevOps
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Xerox Apply Link||Click Here|
Xerox Recruitment Selection Process
Xerox Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Xerox Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Xerox is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Xerox Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Xerox i.e https://www.xerox.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Xerox Recruitment : Click Here
About Xerox :
Xerox Holdings Corporation is an American corporation that sells print and digital document products and services in more than 160 countries. Xerox is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut (having moved from Stamford, Connecticut, in October 2007), though its largest population of employees is based around Rochester, New York, the area in which the company was founded. The company purchased Affiliated Computer Services for $6.4 billion in early 2010.As a large developed company, it is consistently placed in the list of Fortune 500 companies.