Western Digital Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Western Digital – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Western Digital Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Western Digital is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Western Digital. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Western Digital etc.
Western Digital Recruitment – Details
|BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech / MS
|Permanent, Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The qualified individual will make significant contributions to the development and qualification of world-class solid storage products. Primary responsibilities include the following –
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Work as senior developer in the SWT COE team handling automation projects
- Work as an independent engineer owning one or more modules/features of the system
- Responsible for requirement clarification, scope definition low level design, feature development and delivery of the owned module
- Act as an subject-matter-expert in one or more technology areas used in the respective project
- Help colleagues in ensuring the successful and on-time delivery of builds
- The successful candidate must be capable of implementing next generation technology.
- They must be able to solve problems daily, schedule time appropriately, overcome technical challenges related to high-speed digital systems. The ability to interface comfortably with cross-functional teams is necessary.
- BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech / MS
- Work across the functions within the organization and understand in depth the architectures and come up with solutions that leverage the strengths across the portfolio.
- Primarily should be able to come up with solution architectures and present them to key stakeholders (including senior execs) across the company, in addition to mentoring juniors and write code as necessary.
- Experience with message queues, containerization, databases , machine learning algorithms
- 5-8 years of experience in software development using .Net family of technologies
- Strong Web Development skills
- Hands on client side scripting/UI frameworks
- Very well versed with Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Strong relational database skills
- Ability to efficiently create queries, write Stored Procedures, design entity relationships.
- Ability to ensure data integrity and having un-compromised performance
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Troubleshooting capabilities
- Familiarity with debugging tools and techniques
- Good communication skills
- Motivated individual who is excited to work in dynamic environment. And who respect values and adhere to work ethics.
- Knowledge of tools like JIRA, Jenkins, Puppet, Git, BitBucket.
- Basic skills of any scripting language like PowerShell, Python
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux environment
- Experience with Test Driven Development or with any unit testing framework
- Familiarity of debugging tools
- Debug Diag, WinDBG, Network Monitoring tools, Windows Performance Monitor
- Familiar with Linux and WAN/LAN/Cloud Networking
- Familiar with SVN and Jenkins
- ASP.Net (Web Forms / MVC)
- SQL Server (2008 or higher)
Apply Mode: Online
|Western Digital Apply Link
Western Digital Recruitment Selection Process
Western Digital Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Western Digital Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Western Digital Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Western Digital is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Western Digital Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Western Digital i.e https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/WesternDigital
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Western Digital Recruitment : Click Here
About Western Digital :
Western Digital is an American brand of Western Digital for flash memory products, including memory cards and readers, USB flash drives, and solid-state drives. It was acquired by Western Digital in 2016.
As of March 2019, Western Digital is the fourth-largest manufacturer of flash memory having declined from third-largest in 2014.
Western Digital was founded in 1988 by Eli Harari, Sanjay Mehrotra, and Jack Yuan, incorporated at the time as SunDisk. Western Digital co-founder Eli Harari developed the Floating Gate EEPROM which proved the practicality, reliability and endurance of semiconductor-based data storage.
In 1991 Western Digital produced the first flash based SSD in a 2.5-inch hard disk drive form factor for IBM with a 20 MB capacity priced at about $1000.
On May 10, 2000, the Toshiba Corporation of Japan and the Western Digital Corporation said that they would jointly form a new semiconductor company to produce advanced flash memory, primarily for digital cameras.
Western Digital was acquired by hard disk drive manufacturer Western Digital on May 12, 2016 in a US$19 billion deal.